Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to register Post 302990554 by Unregistered on Saturday 28th of January 2017 09:29:44 AM
Old 01-28-2017
Unable to register

Unable to login. When trying to make fresh registration getting error that username is already used and when trying to use forget password journey then getting error message,
"email address not registered".
Unregistered

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience but please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josvasanth
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. "Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. ...you might want to try searching the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cherry_sas
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register, cont.

Hi, I'm posting in reply to: https://www.unix.com/forum-support-area-unregistered-users-account-problems/128453-unable-register.html imnotaspammer is me. I'm posting in new thread because it seems I can't reply as I'm not registered. I guess this is a reason why no problem report here... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer2
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I've tried three times. email: dpc (_a_t_) ucore.info username: dpc . ucore . info Browser: FF 3.0.17 on Solaris Why don't you let me in and consider me a spammer, ha? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

System unable to register with Red Hat Networks

ISSUE: The system is unable to register with Redhat network (RHN). SYSTEM DETAILS: RHEL6 (2.6.32-131.2.1.el6.x86_64). The firewall is turned off. I have network connectivity. There is no GUI. All work is done from the command line. The following files are installed:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmithJ
4 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am unable to register

i forgot the username and password and random question please remove my mail ids <email removed>@gmail.com <email removed>@gmail.com i mant join this for learn unix my desired username balakrishna and password <removed> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

Hallo. I was interested in registering for a forum account but it keeps tossing me to the no permissions page (I was going to answer a question about scripting network changes). I do use a VPN tunnel through AirVPN so that may be the problem. My current IP is <removed IP address> and if you'll have... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register (2x Accounts)

Hello, I have tried to register to the forums twice now, once with the username 'pilnet101' which I signed up with a while back - and second with the user 'omni', using a gmail account. I have not received activation emails for either accounts and as a result, I am unable to post at all in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest12121
2 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register account

Hello there, I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam). Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
libssh2_userauth_password_ex(3) 				  libssh2 manual				   libssh2_userauth_password_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_userauth_password_ex - authenticate a session with username and password SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> int libssh2_userauth_password_ex(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *username, unsigned int username_len, const char *password, unsigned int password_len, LIBSSH2_PASSWD_CHANGEREQ_FUNC((*passwd_change_cb))); #define libssh2_userauth_password(session, username, password) libssh2_userauth_password_ex((session), (username), strlen(username), (password), strlen(password), NULL) DESCRIPTION
session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3) username - Name of user to attempt plain password authentication for. username_len - Length of username parameter. password - Password to use for authenticating username. password_len - Length of password parameter. passwd_change_cb - If the host accepts authentication but requests that the password be changed, this callback will be issued. If no call- back is defined, but server required password change, authentication will fail. Attempt basic password authentication. Note that many SSH servers which appear to support ordinary password authentication actually have it disabled and use Keyboard Interactive authentication (routed via PAM or another authentication backed) instead. RETURN VALUE
Return 0 on success or negative on failure. It returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN when it would otherwise block. While LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN is a negative number, it isn't really a failure per se. ERRORS
Some of the errors this function may return include: LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket. LIBSSH2_ERROR_PASSWORD_EXPIRED - IBSSH2_ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED - failed, invalid username/password or public/private key. SEE ALSO
libssh2_session_init_ex(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_userauth_password_ex(3)