Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to start msg chat in cmd? Post 302989617 by Riteshkakkar on Monday 16th of January 2017 08:34:11 AM
Old 01-16-2017
How to start msg chat in cmd?

Hello,
How to start msg chat in cmd i search in google i dont find messenger in services.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man <cmd> >> cmd.txt

I've noticed most of my postings here are because of syntax errors. So I want to begin compiling a large txt file that contains all the "man <cmd>" of the commands I most have problems with. I ran a "man nawk >> nawk.txt" but it included a header/footer on each "page". Anyone know how I'd be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
6 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cmd to start guest in VMware server 2.0

Is there any command in VMware Server 2.0 to poweron/start the guests like we have vmware-cmd ESX server 3.5 .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix cmd prompt how to get old cmd run?

Hi, I am using SunOS I want to serch my previous command from unix prompt (like on AIX we can search by ESC -k) how to get in SunOs urgent help require. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
10 Replies

4. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
TRACE-CMD-EXTRACT(1)													      TRACE-CMD-EXTRACT(1)

NAME
trace-cmd-extract - extract out the data from the Ftrace Linux tracer. SYNOPSIS
trace-cmd extract [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The trace-cmd(1) extract is usually used after trace-cmd-start(1) and trace-cmd-stop(1). It can be used after the Ftrace tracer has been started manually through the Ftrace pseudo file system. The extract command creates a trace.dat file that can be used by trace-cmd-report(1) to read from. It reads the kernel internal ring buffer to produce the trace.dat file. OPTIONS
-p plugin Although extract does not start any traces, some of the plugins require just reading the output in ASCII format. These are the latency tracers, since the latency tracers have a separate internal buffer. The plugin option is therefore only necessary for the wakeup, wakeup-rt, irqsoff, preemptoff and preemptirqsoff plugins. With out this option, the extract command will extract from the internal Ftrace buffers. -O option If a latency tracer is being extracted, and the -p option is used, then there are some Ftrace options that can change the format. This will update those options before extracting. To see the list of options see trace-cmd-list. To enable an option, write its name, to disable the option append the characters no to it. For example: noprint-parent will disable the print-parent option that prints the parent function in printing a function event. -o outputfile By default, the extract command will create a trace.dat file. This option will change where the file is written to. SEE ALSO
trace-cmd(1), trace-cmd-record(1), trace-cmd-report(1), trace-cmd-start(1), trace-cmd-stop(1), trace-cmd-reset(1), trace-cmd-split(1), trace-cmd-list(1), trace-cmd-listen(1) AUTHOR
Written by Steven Rostedt, <rostedt@goodmis.org[1]> RESOURCES
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git COPYING
Copyright (C) 2010 Red Hat, Inc. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). NOTES
1. rostedt@goodmis.org mailto:rostedt@goodmis.org 06/11/2014 TRACE-CMD-EXTRACT(1)