Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Congrats to RudiC - 3000 Thanks! Post 302988502 by Scrutinizer on Tuesday 27th of December 2016 08:54:52 AM
Old 12-27-2016
Way to go RudiC! Congratulation with these major milestones.. Well done! Keep 'm coming Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Congrats

I guess this is the most appropriate section for this post... Just wanted to give a big congrats to LivinFree for passing the 1000 post mark. Nice job! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
2 Replies

2. Solaris

ultra enterprise 3000

I have been trying to install a few different distributions on this server, i have 1 sparc 250 mhz, 512 ram, it has a scsi with the built in ethernet, ive tried debian, bsd, with no luck, i can gentoo live cd to run and work with the ethernet, but i would like a normal distro, anywaysi have solaris... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hahjoel
4 Replies

3. Hardware

Sun Enterprise 3000

I got a coffee table(enterprise 3000) for free from a friend a couple of months ago, and I'm trying to convince it to boot. List of cards 1x Clock Board 1x I/O board 2x CPU Boards 1x SCSI board? It has 2 SCSI headers on it anyway In addition, its HDD rack is almost full of 18GB drives.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dpeterson309
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

RudiC reaches over 4000 thanks in 6 years.

Congratulations. Nice one RudiC. That is some going, well done! Bazza. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
8 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations RudiC for completing 4000+ THANKS in forums.

Hello All forum members, I would like to take this opportunity to THANK RudiC for his tremendous achievement, guidance, help for helping in forums, let us join our hands together for his GREAT achievement :b: @Rudi sir, How are you sir? you ROCK, please keep up the great work sir :b: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to RudiC

Please join me in congratulating RudiC for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to RudiC for Computer Wizardry in the UNIX Operating... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations RudiC for completing 4500 THANKS in forums.

Hello All, I would like to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE RudiC sir, (on behalf of all of us); please join your hands with me for congratulating RudiC sir for completing 4500 THANKS in forums. He is a GREAT ASSET in this forums and from years and years he is giving NICE, QUICK, Innovative... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies
PAM_LASTLOG(8)							 Linux-PAM Manual						    PAM_LASTLOG(8)

NAME
pam_lastlog - PAM module to display date of last login SYNOPSIS
pam_lastlog.so [debug] [silent] [never] [nodate] [nohost] [noterm] [nowtmp] [noupdate] [showfailed] DESCRIPTION
pam_lastlog is a PAM module to display a line of information about the last login of the user. In addition, the module maintains the /var/log/lastlog file. Some applications may perform this function themselves. In such cases, this module is not necessary. OPTIONS
debug Print debug information. silent Don't inform the user about any previous login, just update the /var/log/lastlog file. never If the /var/log/lastlog file does not contain any old entries for the user, indicate that the user has never previously logged in with a welcome message. nodate Don't display the date of the last login. noterm Don't display the terminal name on which the last login was attempted. nohost Don't indicate from which host the last login was attempted. nowtmp Don't update the wtmp entry. noupdate Don't update any file. showfailed Display number of failed login attempts and the date of the last failed attempt from btmp. The date is not displayed when nodate is specified. MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
Only the session module type is provided. RETURN VALUES
PAM_SUCCESS Everything was successful. PAM_SERVICE_ERR Internal service module error. PAM_USER_UNKNOWN User not known. EXAMPLES
Add the following line to /etc/pam.d/login to display the last login time of an user: session required pam_lastlog.so nowtmp FILES
/var/log/lastlog Lastlog logging file SEE ALSO
pam.conf(5), pam.d(5), pam(7) AUTHOR
pam_lastlog was written by Andrew G. Morgan <morgan@kernel.org>. Linux-PAM Manual 06/04/2011 PAM_LASTLOG(8)