Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Warning using 'find'.
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Warning using 'find'. Post 302985646 by wisecracker on Sunday 13th of November 2016 05:31:59 PM
Old 11-13-2016
Thanks guys.

Will update code soon...

I never guessed that the '.Trash' folder would be searched...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Jumpstart -- Warning: Could not find matching rule in rules.ok

I just setup a new jumpstart server, and I'm having problems with rules.ok errors. I'm coming up blank after many Google searches, forum searches, etc..... This is the error I receive: Skipped interface e1000g1 Attempting to configure interface e1000g0... Configured interface e1000g0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

find command giving incomplete sentence warning

Hi , I am adding a line in my shell scripts to delete all the old directory with the below command. On running this command it is coming out with the message find: incomplete statement find /ersdg3/ERS/ERS_INPUT_LOGS/RIO/rio_archive -type d -mtime +47 -exec rm -rf {} What is wrong or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
3 Replies
sane-ricoh(5)							File Formats Manual						     sane-ricoh(5)

NAME
sane-ricoh - SANE backend for Ricoh flatbed scanners DESCRIPTION
The sane-ricoh library implements a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend that provides access to the following Ricoh flatbed scanners: IS50 IS60 DEVICE NAMES
This backend expects device names of the form: special Where special is the path-name for the special device that corresponds to a SCSI scanner. The special device name must be a generic SCSI device or a symlink to such a device. The program sane-find-scanner helps to find out the correct device. Under Linux, such a device name could be /dev/sga or /dev/sge, for example. See sane-scsi(5) for details. FILES
/etc/sane.d/ricoh.conf The backend configuration file (see also description of SANE_CONFIG_DIR below). /usr/lib/sane/libsane-ricoh.a The static library implementing this backend. /usr/lib/sane/libsane-ricoh.so The shared library implementing this backend (present on systems that support dynamic loading). ENVIRONMENT
SANE_CONFIG_DIR This environment variable specifies the list of directories that may contain the configuration file. Under UNIX, the directories are separated by a colon (`:'), under OS/2, they are separated by a semi-colon (`;'). If this variable is not set, the configura- tion file is searched in two default directories: first, the current working directory (".") and then in /etc/sane.d. If the value of the environment variable ends with the directory separator character, then the default directories are searched after the explic- itly specified directories. For example, setting SANE_CONFIG_DIR to "/tmp/config:" would result in directories "tmp/config", ".", and "/etc/sane.d" being searched (in this order). SANE_DEBUG_RICOH If the library was compiled with debug support enabled, this environment variable controls the debug level for this backend. Higher debug levels increase the verbosity of the output. Example: export SANE_DEBUG_RICOH=4 SEE ALSO
sane(7), sane-scsi(5) AUTHOR
Feico W. Dillema 24 Jun 2000 sane-ricoh(5)