Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Backup sun Solaris Server
Operating Systems Solaris Backup sun Solaris Server Post 302984147 by Laila on Friday 21st of October 2016 05:50:01 AM
Old 10-21-2016
it is an UFS filesystems

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Getting Server Model from Sun Solaris

What command to get server model from a solaris 5.10? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
4 Replies

2. Solaris

How to boot a sun Solaris server?

Hi everyone, I have searched on google and sun documentation but it's still not clear for me; how do we boot a sun Solaris server? I know what to do but only from this step: 1- start /SYS 2- start /SP/console The system go to to the prompt OK, then we use the BOOT command. My... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: adilyos
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Backup Win server 08 onto Solaris

Greetings fellows, So, we have a Win8 server which is a profile server; its main purpose is to have a shared disc called Homes for roaming profiles. We want to create a backup, and copy files from this "Homes" drive onto SOlaris. We have read we could do it with rsync. Another engineer,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanz.rigo
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Making HDD backup in sun Solaris system

Hello to all, I have Fujitsu Celzius M470 workstation which has Sun solaris system installed and want to make a complete backup of the hard drive. The existing HDD is SATA II, 500 GB. I don't have much experience working with SUN solaris systems (not at all) but have some experience with... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mick
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 11 AI Server Backup existing servers?

Hey Guys i've got a question about the AI Server. Is there any possibility to backup existing servers to reinstall them automaticly by using the AI Server? Regards Marcus (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcusg562
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Server and Solaris 7 Inquiry

Greetings! Will be firing up the good ole pizza box, soon. Does anyone know if Solaris 7 is still okay to use? Last time I attempted was 2006. Thank you in advance, ControlTomato (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ControlTomato
6 Replies
Session::Store::File(3) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Session::Store::File(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::File - Store persistent data on the filesystem SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::File; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::File; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
This module fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. The serialized objects are stored in files on your filesystem. OPTIONS
This module requires one argument in the usual Apache::Session style. The name of the option is Directory, and the value is the full path of the directory where you wish to place the files. Example tie %s, 'Apache::Session::File', undef, {Directory => '/tmp/sessions'}; NOTES
All session objects are stored in the same directory. Some filesystems, such as Linux's ext2fs, have O(n) performance where n is the number of files in a directory. Other filesystems, like Sun's UFS, and Linux's reiserfs, do not have this problem. You should consider your filesystem's performance before using this module to store many objects. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Store::File(3)