Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Auto phone number search
Top Forums Web Development Auto phone number search Post 302983302 by looksthatmatter on Monday 10th of October 2016 01:59:19 AM
Old 10-10-2016
I want to use rstudio...
It's for demonstration purpose only.
Suppose I have 10 friends whose number I have and store it in a excel file.
How I want to search those number one by one using a script in fb and store the reult in some file....
I don't know how to start....

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SQL Loader Auto Number Generation

Hi all, I have a doubt in SQL Loader. We have SEQUENCE function in SQL Loader or can create Sequence in Oracle database for generating a number sequence for a column while loading data using SQL Loader into table or multiple tables. My requirment is this. For the first run in SQL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinoth_kumar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to search a number in a certain field

Hello, I have a file that looks like this: num11 num12 num13 word1 num21 num22 num23 word2 num31 num32 num33 word3 . . . I would like to search for the lines that contain a given number, but I need to narrow the search only to the first field, that means that the number has to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shira
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script :- Phone number validation

Hi All, I am doing a perl script validation for Phone numbers. The normal phone number format is 01-32145. I need to do two validations for the phone number 1) A valid phone number can have at least two digits as prefix and at least five digits as postfix. e.g. 01-01011 2) A... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: subin_bala
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Search and replace a number

a=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh|cut -d "|" -f4` b=`expr $a + 1` filename=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh` while read line do echo $line echo $filename if then echo "entered if" nawk ' BEGIN { FS="|"; OFS="|" } { sub('$a', '$b', $4) print $0}' filename.sh fi echo "exit if" done <... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hs.giri
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting phone number, its message and assigning them into 2 variables then screen output.

Hi Everyone, I have a flatfile "inbox.txt" which contains some information: Location 0, folder "Inbox", SIM memory, Inbox folder SMS message SMSC number : "+24800000023" Sent : Sat 04 Aug 2012 09:01:00 PM +0700 Coding : Default GSM alphabet... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: testcase
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Editing phone number with multiple delimiters

Hello all I have a data base of information that is formatted like so: JSD4863 XXX-XX-XXXX DOE, JOHN C JR-II BISS CPSC BS INFO TECH 412/779-9445 I need the last four digits of the phone number. However, many lines contain 'garbage data' that I'm not interested in. So i used a 'for loop'... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartSometimes
7 Replies
uwx_add_to_bsp(3X)														uwx_add_to_bsp(3X)

NAME
uwx_add_to_bsp() - backing store pointer arithmetic SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
is part of the Unwind Express Library for Integrity systems; see uwx(3X). adjusts a backing store pointer (bsp) forward or backward the given number of slots, taking into account the NaT collections that are placed into the backing store at every 64th slot. The adjusted bsp is computed as the original bsp plus nslots, plus an adjustment for any intervening NaT collections. Parameters bsp The original backing store pointer. nslots The number of slots forward (positive) or backward (negative) to adjust the bsp. RETURN VALUE
returns the adjusted backing store pointer. AUTHOR
The Unwind Express Library was developed by Hewlett-Packard. SEE ALSO
uwx(3X), uwx_find_source_info(3X), uwx_find_symbol(3X), uwx_free(3X), uwx_get_abi_context_code(3X), uwx_get_funcstart(3X), uwx_get_mod- ule_info(3X), uwx_get_nat(3X), uwx_get_reg(3X), uwx_get_source_info(3X), uwx_get_sym_info(3X), uwx_init(3X), uwx_init_context(3X), uwx_reg- ister_alloc_cb(3X), uwx_register_callbacks(3X), uwx_release_symbol_cache(3X), uwx_self_do_context_frame(3X), uwx_self_free_info(3X), uwx_self_init_context(3X), uwx_self_init_info(3X), uwx_set_nofr(3X), uwx_set_remote(3X), uwx_step(3X), uwx_step_inline(3X). Integrity Systems Only uwx_add_to_bsp(3X)