Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help in deleting my post
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Help in deleting my post Post 302982780 by bluepimple on Tuesday 4th of October 2016 12:51:10 AM
Old 10-04-2016
Help in deleting my post

Dear sir

My userid is houmingc and i have make many plead to remove my post.
My current manager keep calling me i would end up in legal fight if i cannot remove the post in unix.com. I have posted confidential stuff in your forum. I apologizes and hope unix.com administrator can forgive my ignorance and remove all my post.

Please kindly help.
bluepimple

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting by ID

Need to delete records from a text file. Very new to this and am using pico. The only way i can think of doing this is to generate an ID for every record then tell it to delete that particular ID. First question is how if possible do i give each entry an ID number, the second is would this code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boyler
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

deleting when nothing is there

Hey I know how to use grep to eliminate a row when nothing there is a character that I dont want. But I encountered a problem where there is nothing there. Heres my example: Nam1 Nam2 Year Nam3 Month So for Nam1 there is nothing in the second column so I want to delete it... so... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kylle345
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting a pattern in UNIX without deleting the entire line

Hi I have a file: r58778.3|SOURCES={KEY=f665931a...,fw,221-705}|ERRORS={16_1:T,30_1:T,56_1:C,57_1:T,59_1:A,101_1:A,115:-,158_1:C,186_1:A,204:-,271_1:T,305:-,350_1:C,368_1:G,442_1:C,472_1:G,477_1:A}|SOURCE_1="Contig_1092402550638"(f665931a359e36cea0976db191ff60ff09cc816e) I want to retain... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alyaa
15 Replies
post(3MENU)															       post(3MENU)

NAME
post - write or erase menus from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int post_menu(MENU *menu); int unpost_menu(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function post_menu displays a menu to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). post_menu resets the selection status of all items. The function unpost_menu erases menu from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NO_ROOM Menu is too large for its window. You should consider to use set_menu_format() to solve the problem. E_NOT_POSTED The menu has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3MENU)