Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Read the USER Quota in SSH
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Read the USER Quota in SSH Post 302979320 by rbatte1 on Friday 12th of August 2016 09:00:54 AM
Old 08-12-2016
Can you confirm which Linux variant you are connecting to?

You may need to give the full path to the command if it is not in the $PATH of the account you are connecting to.

Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can I check the user's mail quota?

how can I check mail quota, and then how can I send mail to user whose quota get full??? :confused: For this which script must I use? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: emreatlier
8 Replies

2. Linux

How to set user quota

I've a redhat 9.0 and I want to set a user quota. but the question is where should I start from and How ??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KaiXiang
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

User Quota setting with NIS and NAS

Hi Guru, Need some advice on the PROs and CONs between setting up user quota with NAS and Nis. Thanks Regards. YLL (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yll
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enable user quota

hi! i would like to enable user quota on my system (FreeBSD 6.2) i've check on enabling user quota here but i still confuse with fstab it shows there: /dev/da1s2g /home ufs rw,userquota 1 2 but my current /etc/fstab : # Device Mountpoint FStype Options ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rdns
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

allocate user quota using perl script

Hi I'm a student who is studying system administration. I need to write a perl script to allocate disk quota to users. I'm using ubuntu and When I try to run edquota command in command line it says that Can't find file system with quota. pls help me. I tried to edit fstab. but didn't work. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piumali
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

User quota

Hi, I want to apply the user quota, but i am unable to apply the quota to user. Kindly provide the guide line, so that i can sortout the problem. Step 1: Create partion on device #fdisk /dev/sda (because hard disk is scsi) #n (new partition table) i.e /dev/sda8. #p ( to print the partition... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahu.tapan
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lvm user quota

Whats the best method of setting lvm user quota? I saw both of these and I am not sure which to use. Linux File System Quotas Howtos Linux-Vserver With LVM And Quotas - 5dollarwhitebox.org Media Wiki (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

8. Linux

Quota issue on user belongs to multiple Group

I have setup a group quota for better disk usage. What i am doing is to setup a quota with Samba share. I created user1,user2 and group project1 which belongs to /home/project1 dir. Quota is implemented on project1 group to write 100 MB on this share and This is working fine if a user1 and user2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Auto Increasing Quota for User.

Hi, I would like to know wheather we can increase the quota for particular user automatically? I am having requirement to increase the quota only for 2 days in a week. but that shoule be automatically instead of manualy modification. is it possible? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Set hard block limit for user using quota

hi all, i have installed quota on my centos 7 machine and its what im after (setting size limit on users, so they cant fill the hard drive) i want to now make this part of my create user script for my sftp server so i want to do a echo and a read command so i capture the limit they enter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertkwild
0 Replies
disco(1)						      General Commands Manual							  disco(1)

NAME
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool SYNOPSIS
disco [options] url DESCRIPTION
disco is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents that describe those services. url is the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents. disco downloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unless the -nosave option is specified), and saves them to disk. OPTIONS
The following options are available: -nologo Supress the startup logo. -nosave Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents. -o:directory , -out:directory The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory. -u:username , -user:username The user name to use when connecting to the server. -p:password , -password:password The password to use when connecting to the server. -d:domain , -domain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the server. -proxy:url The url of the proxy server to use for http requests. -proxyusername:username The user name to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxypassword:password The password to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxydomain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) LICENSE
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
wsdl(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1) disco(1)