Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: One liners, quick rant...
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? One liners, quick rant... Post 302977552 by rbatte1 on Tuesday 19th of July 2016 04:33:14 PM
Old 07-19-2016
Well, Windoze is just "Right-click it" so why not?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I rant?

First of all, apologies to the admins for not reading the rules totally and missing the bit about ranting off about other OSs. But that raises a question. Where do you go to have a good rant, to vent your disgust at various corporations and thier hideous behaviour? :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: u6ik
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - one liners

Guys, I have a requirement like this. A file has >5K records always. Separated by "|", it has 30 fields for each line. In some lines, I am getting an odd field. say, the 15th field is supposed to be 2 characters but comes in as >2. In this case, for resolving this I need to copy the value of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
6 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Those simple one liners

I wanted to say LOL and punch my face when I saw post#11 (where Don_Cragun even reduced the string manipulation with a simple regex) in the thread https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/220553-add-0-start-filename-2.html I mean, when things can be done with just a one liner, sometimes I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

A rant...

Hi guys... (Apologies for any typos etc...) This is basically a rant. I have been doing kids level projects and writing code to suit since around 1982, for the uProfessor, for the Sinclair Spectrum and later for the QL, IBM-XT in MS-DOS and after that for a 386DX40 up to Windows 95, until I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
mousetweaks(1)						      General Commands Manual						    mousetweaks(1)

NAME
mousetweaks - Accessibility enhancements for the mouse SYNOPSIS
mousetweaks [--enable-dwell] [--enable-secondary] [--dwell-time=FLOAT] [--secondary-time=FLOAT] [-m|--dwell-mode=STRING] [-c|--show-ctw] [-x|--ctw-x=INT] [-y|--ctw-y=INT] [-t|--threshold=INT] [-s|--shutdown] [--disable-animations] [--daemonize] [-?|--help] DESCRIPTION
mousetweaks is a daemon that provides various mouse features for the GNOME desktop. It depends on the Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (AT-SPI). OPTIONS
--enable-dwell Automatically perform mouse clicks without using a physical button. --enable-secondary Trigger the secondary mouse button when the primary mouse button is held down for a specified amount of time. --dwell-time=FLOAT Time to keep the pointer motionless before a dwell click is performed. Range: 0.2 - 3.0 seconds. --secondary-time=FLOAT Time to hold the primary mouse button before a simulated secondary click is performed. Range: 0.5 - 3.0 seconds. -m, --dwell-mode=STRING Select a dwelling mode. Available arguments are: window, gesture WINDOW Select the active click type from a window or a panel applet. GESTURE Perform clicks by moving in different directions after the cursor changes its shape. -c, --show-ctw Show the click-type window. Only useful in combination with dwell-mode=window. -x, --ctw-x=INT X Position of the click-type window on screen. -y, --ctw-y=INT Y Position of the click-type window on screen. -t, --threshold=INT Ignore small pointer movements. Range 0 - 30 pixels. -s, --shutdown Stop the mousetweaks daemon. --disable-animation Disable cursor animations. The animation shows the timer progress for dwell clicks and secondary clicks as cursor overlay. --daemonize Start mousetweaks in the background, ie. spawn a child process. --login Start mousetweaks in login mode. In login mode, mousetweaks does not check whether AT-SPI is running. FILES
~/.mousetweaks.pid The daemon creates a lock file in the users home directory to keep track of its status. BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.gnome.org/> <http://bugzilla.gnome.org/> AUTHORS
mousetweaks was written by Gerd Kohlberger LICENSE
Licenced under the GNU General Public License v3 or later. SEE ALSO
dwell-click-applet(1), pointer-capture-applet(1), Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface (AT-SPI) mousetweaks(1)