Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: EYE function
Operating Systems AIX EYE function Post 302975403 by filosophizer on Sunday 12th of June 2016 07:06:13 AM
Old 06-12-2016
perhaps you can tell us more about EYE command/function in Solaris, because google search doesn't give any results, then may be someone can comment if it is available in AIX or not

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Keeping an eye on all user activities

I am responsible for administering 6 Tru64UX servers. I need to keep an eye on all the commands executed by all the users. Is there a way where I can save the commands executed in a seperate folder and then keep checking the list every now and then. How can do it ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shauche
5 Replies
roar_connect(3) 					System Manager's Manual: RoarAudio					   roar_connect(3)

NAME
roar_connect, roar_connect2 - connects to RoarAudio's sound server SYNOPSIS
#include <roaraudio.h> int roar_connect(struct roar_connection * con, char * server); int roar_connect2 (struct roar_connection * con, char * server, int flags, uint_least32_t timeout); DESCRIPTION
Connects to RoarAudio's sound server. This calls just connects to the sound server without any authentication or identify. Do not use this from end user applications. Use roar_simple_connect(3) or roar_simple_connect2(3). PARAMETERS
con The connection object to be filled with the data needed to talk to the server used by nearly all other calls. server The server to connect to. flags Flags used to connect to the server. Currently only ROAR_ENUM_FLAG_NONE and ROAR_ENUM_FLAG_NONBLOCK are supported. ROAR_ENUM_FLAG_NONBLOCK disables some of the server location features. timeout Timeout for the connection. A value of zero means no timeout. Currently timeouts are not supported. RETURN VALUE
On success these calls return 0. On error, -1 is returned. EXAMPLES
See libroar/simple.c, roar_simple_connect(3). SEE ALSO
roar_simple_connect(3), libroar(7), RoarAudio(7). RoarAudio May 2011 roar_connect(3)