Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Parsing - export html table data as .csv file? Post 302973740 by Corona688 on Friday 20th of May 2016 01:17:24 PM
Old 05-20-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxdorney
Thanks for the response, hoping for work around on this☺
There is no "work around". Please read the link above to understand why. I just have a parser already since we get asked xml questions 37 times a day here.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix script to export data from csv file to oracle database

Hello people, Need favour. The problem I have is that, I need to develop a unix shell script that performs recurring exports of data from a csv file to an oracle database. Basically, the csv file contains just the first name and last name will be dumped to an Unix server. The data from these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayagan
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export a HTML table to Xcel

Hello All, I have a perl script that prints a HMTL table. I want to convert this data into a report and this want to export this information into Excel. How can I do this? Regards, garric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export data from DB2 table to .txt file(space delimited)

Hi I need help on this. Its very urgent for me.. please try to help me out.. I have data in tables in DB2 database. I would like to export the data from DB2 tables into a text file, which has to be space delimited. so that I can carry out awk, grep operations on that file. I tried to export... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss3944
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to export table data to xml file?

Hi , I would like to get some suggestion from the experts. My requirement is to export oracle table data as an xml file. Any unix/linux tools, scripts available? Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxLearner
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Storing data from a table into a csv file

Hi I need to write a bash script to take the data stored in 3 oracle tables .. and filter them and store the results in a csv file. It is an Oracle database Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating html table from data in file

Hi. I need to create html table from file which contains data. No awk please :) In example, ->cat file num1 num2 num3 23 3 5 2 3 4 (between numbers and words single TAB). after running mycode i need to get (heading is the first line): <table>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manu1234567
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Input data of a file from perl into HTML table

Hi , I need an help in perl scripting. I have an perl script written and i have an for loop in that ,where as it writes some data to a file and it has details like below. cat out.txt This is the first line this is the second line. .....Now, this file needs to be send in mail in HTML... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to export hive table data to a file on local UNIX?

Hi All , I am stuck on the below situation.I have a table called "test" which are created on hive.I need to export the data from hive to a file(test.txt) on local unix system.I have tried the below command ,but its giving the exception . hive -e "select * from test " > /home/user/test.txt ; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: STCET22
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Gather data from logs and export to a CSV file

Greetings, After a few hours of trial and error, I decide to ask for some help. I am new to AWK and shell script, so please don't laugh :p I made the below script, to gather data from some logs and have the output into a CSV file : #!/bin/sh #Script to collect Errors ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yagami_Sama
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Export HTML table

HI , I have a HTML tables as below. It has 2 tables ,I want to extract the second table . Please help me in doing it. <html> <body> <b><br>Running Date: </b>11-JAN-2019 03:07</br> <h2> Schema mapping and info </h2> <BR><TABLE width="100%" class="x1h" cellpadding="1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti01
3 Replies
ifpps(8)							netsniff-ng-toolkit							  ifpps(8)

NAME
ifpps - fetch and format kernel network statistics SYNOPSIS
ifpps -d|--dev <netdev> [-t|--interval <sec>][-p|--promisc][-c|--term] [-C|--csv][-H|--csv-tablehead][-l|--loop][-v|--version][-h|--help] DESCRIPTION
A tiny tool to provide top-like reliable networking statistics. ifpps reads out the 'real' kernel statistics, so it does not give erroneous statistics on high I/O load. OPTIONS
ifpps --dev eth0 Fetch eth0 interface statistics. ifpps --dev eth0 --interval 60 --csv Output eth0 interface statistics every minute in CSV format. OPTIONS
-h|--help Print help text and lists all options. -v|--version Print version. -d|--dev <netdev> Device to fetch statistics for i.e., eth0. -p|--promisc Put the device in promiscuous mode -t|--interval <time> Refresh time in sec (default 1 sec) -c|--term Output to terminal -C|--csv Output in CSV format. E.g. post-processing with Gnuplot et al. -H|--csv-tablehead Print CSV table head. -l|--loop Loop terminal output. AUTHOR
Written by Daniel Borkmann <daniel@netsniff-ng.org> DOCUMENTATION
Documentation by Emmanuel Roullit <emmanuel@netsniff-ng.org> BUGS
Please report bugs to <bugs@netsniff-ng.org> 2012-06-29 ifpps(8)