Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la Post 302971567 by Don Cragun on Thursday 21st of April 2016 09:46:02 PM
Old 04-21-2016
We are very happy to hear that you have solved your problem. Can you please share what you found with us?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Meaning of "if [ -x /opt/OV/bin/ovpolicy ]"

Hi, Could someone pls help me on the below command: if then ------------------ ------------ fi if then ------------- ------------------- ------------------- fi What does this signify? Thanks, .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ww26683
4 Replies

2. Programming

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libgfortran.so.1, needed by /opt/openmpi/lib/libmpi_f90.so, may

hello, i get these warnings on make(ing) /usr/bin/ld: warning: libgfortran.so.1, needed by /opt/openmpi/lib/libmpi_f90.so, may conflict with libgfortran.so.3 /usr/bin/ld: warning: libgfortran.so.1, needed by /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux6E/4.3.2/../../../liblapack.a, may conflict with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreekar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Functionality of ant build and ant deploy unix commands

I have made some code changes in the corresponding java file for date formatting purpose so that it supports upgraded sybase version from 12.6 to 12.7 and have build the code and deployed using the following UNIX commands. ant build ant deploy. "ant build" executes the build.xml which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vmpcit
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to detect and uninstall apache ant ?

Hello, At my linux server I think there are 2 duplicate Apache Ant Installation 1) opt/ant 2) usr/local/ant And whenever I tires to build ant using command 1)cd opt/ant 2) ant or 1)cd usr/local/ant 2) ant it shows error message "ant build failed" Does it show above error due... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
4 Replies

5. Web Development

How to keep process running after apache restart.

Hi, I have a PHP application that starts a couple of processes on the server...the problem is that if I restart apache those running apps will die. How can I start them in a way that they are not killed when I restart/stop apache ? $cmdstr = "nohup ".$config."/".$config."... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: valiadi
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to keep process running after apache restart.

I have posted this on the Web subforum but it seems that nobody knows to do this, maybe someone has a solution here. Thank you I have a PHP application that starts a couple of processes on the server...the problem is that if I restart apache those running apps will die. How can I start them... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: valiadi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem in running ant on unix

Hello, I am trying to run ant from a shell script a.sh. a.sh is placed in the /usr/myScripts folder a.sh looks like .......... ${ANT_HOME}/bin/ant -myBuild.xml While trying to run a.sh i am getting /usr/modules/apache.ant_1.7.1 /bin/ant: No such file or directory. Can anyone tel me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naneee
5 Replies

8. Fedora

Clueless re Java: /opt vs. /usr/local

It seems this is a oft debated item, that's over my head. So here's what I've got: Java 7 set up at /opt/ but I really want it at /usr/local... What have I done? Have: Debian 7 (whezzy) with gnome, so what do I do to set things back where it should be? I guess this is a hot topic... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sas
3 Replies

9. AIX

Strange problem running python program from within ant

Hello, I'm currently trying to port an ant based build to AIX 6.1. The build queries the underlying version control system (Mercurial) for some data, which works fine on other platforms (Linux, Solaris). However, on AIX the hg command fails to load python's md5 module when used in the build,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhs
1 Replies
JAVA-WRAPPERS(7)						   Java wrappers						  JAVA-WRAPPERS(7)

NAME
java-wrappers - capacities shared by java wrapper scripts DESCRIPTION
Most Java programs are not run directly, but through small shell scripts that take care of various things, such as finding a suitable java environment and looking for libraries. To ease the task of the maintainers, they rely on a library providing runtime detection, library detection and other features. This manual page describes the common features of all those scripts, and to which point you can configure them. This is mainly done via environment variables. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
java-wrappers understands some environment variables: JAVA_CMD The java command that will be run. If this variable is set, it disables all lookup for a java runtime. JAVA_BINDIR Specifies a directory that will be looked for a java or a jdb executable (depending on the setting of JAVA_DEBUGGER). It has prece- dence over JAVA_HOME but not over JAVA_CMD. JAVA_HOME A path to a java runtime. If this variable is set, all lookup for a java runtime is disabled, except that if no java executable is found in the path, the command java is used. JAVA_FLAVOR A probably more easy-to-use version of the JAVA_HOME variable: instead of specifying the full path of the java runtime, you name it. List of available flavors can be found in the file /usr/lib/java-wrappers/jvm-list.sh. See examples below. JAVA_DEBUGGER If this is set, the wrapper will try to pick up a java debugger rather than a java interpreter. This will fail if the jbd of the runtime found is a stub. JAVA_CLASSPATH Additional classpath, will have priority over the one found by the wrapper. JAVA_ARGS Additional arguments to the java command. They will come before all other arguments. FORCE_CLASSPATH If this variable is set, it will be the only classpath. You'd better know what you are doing. DEBUG_WRAPPER This is probably the most important variable; if it set, the wrapper will print out useful information as it goes by its business, such as which runtime it did find, and which command is run eventually. JAVA_JARPATH The path where the wrappers will go looking for jar archives. If not set, the wrapper will look into the default directory, /usr/share/java. Warning : the wrapper will not look anywhere else than in JAVA_JARPATH. Setting it incorrectly will most probably result in early crashes. EXAMPLES
The examples all rely on rasterizer(1), from the package libbatik-java, but they really apply to all scripts that use java-wrappers. Print out debugging information: DEBUG_WRAPPER=1 rasterizer Limit rasterizer's memory to 80 MB: JAVA_ARGS=-Xmx80m rasterizer Force rasterizer to run with kaffe(1): JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/kaffe rasterizer The same, but using JAVA_BINDIR: JAVA_BINDIR=/usr/lib/kaffe/bin rasterizer Force rasterizer to run with openjdk: JAVA_FLAVOR=openjdk rasterizer Debug rasterizer with Sun's debugger, while printing debugging information from the wrapper: DEBUG_WRAPPER=1 JAVA_CMD=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/jdb rasterizer BUGS
Care has been taken to make the wrappers bug-free. If that was not the case, please file a bug report against the java-wrappers package. If you wish to submit any problem with a java executable relying on java-wrappers, please also submit the output of the command run with DEBUG_WRAPPER=1. It will save one mail exchange and therefore potentially reduce the time it takes to fix the bug. DEVELOPERS
There is currently no documentation about writing a wrapper script save the comments in /usr/lib/java-wrappers/java-wrappers.sh. If you have to write one, we suggest you base yourself upon, for instance, the rasterizer wrapper script, or any other one (just pick up any direct reverse dependency of java-wrappers and look for scripts). SEE ALSO
java(1), jdb(1) /usr/lib/java-wrappers/java-wrappers.sh AUTHOR
java-wrappers and its documentation were written by Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> Version 0.1.16 2010-05-04 JAVA-WRAPPERS(7)