Today (Saturday) We will make some minor tuning adjustments to MySQL.

You may experience 2 up to 10 seconds "glitch time" when we restart MySQL. We expect to make these adjustments around 1AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) US.

"Crontab job is not working"

Post #302968226 by MadeInGermany on Saturday 5th of March 2016 08:02:26 PM

Full Discussion: Crontab job is not working

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab job

Hi, I have cornjob was scheduled at 1:00 AM everyday. It has been running fine since last Saturday. But it didn't run since Saturday. Because of daytime saving time change it didn't ran? Please send me your thoughts. Thanks in adavance. Moe (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Moe
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab job queue

My cronjob triggers the script late by 6 minutes. /var/cron/log shows that it got triggered at the right time then where can I track, the late starting of the script. Is there some queue mechanism, some log? This happens sometimes, not daily. but it affects me, whenever it happens. Logging... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pksingh2
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with a crontab job!!!

Hi, i need to schedule a script to run at 6.10AM everyday.I tried to do this way. #!bin/ksh 10 06 * * 0-6 sh /tmp/ss/script/daily_file_check.sh And at the command prompt I did >crontab –e cron.txt I’m not sure whether this is the right way. Can anyone please tell me how to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarsaravana_s
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Run crontab job problem

I hv a crontab job (script) that can be run normally , now I try to run it on the shell but can't be run , can advise what is difference between run a script on crontab and run it manually ? is it the difference of system enviornment ?thx I tried to fix it by below method , I write a script... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab job not running

Hi all, down here part of the scheduled job in crontab (AIX Version 5) i have problem running jspPRE-ALL. i verrify permissions and privileges (the others job are working good) if i run the job in command line it work correctly # # Aggiornamento doni e continuity 00 02 * * 2-6... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilpasta
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Schedule a job using Crontab

I would like to execute my script at 17.30 and 23.00 using crontab, could anybody help me out!! Thanks in Advance!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jatanig
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add cron job in /etc/crontab

Hi, How to add a cron job in /etc/crontab using a shell script.??:confused: Actually the requirement is we need to run a script say, XXX.sh every 10 min through “cron”. That can be achieved by adding the below code line in the /etc/crontab , (i.e., “crontab –e ” command to add this to the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedeepthi
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab Job Syntax

I have a ksh script that does the following 1. Script executes and creates an output file from a sql query 2. That output file is an input file to the script 3. generates an html file to email to DBA receipients The following syntax works at the command line ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JolietJake
1 Replies

9. SuSE

A crontab job not working

Hello, This is my first posting in Linux world. I have SLES 11. I've created a file 'packdisk-scandisk.txt' file under /var/opt/Teradata/bteqdba. The content of the file is, cat /var/opt/Teradata/bteqdba/packdisk-scandisk.txt output over /var/opt/Teradata/bteqdba/TAREAS_DBA.log... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JDBA
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab - entry not working , cron job not running

I have put a cron entry in oracle user for taking hot backup every wednesday@ 2.30 AM and have given the cron entry 30 02 * * 3 /u01/vijay/hotbackupcron 2>&1 >> /u01/vijay/hotbackup.log also find below the script inside hotbackupcron, i have put in env variables as well ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaymec50
13 Replies
GEARMAN_JOB_ST(3)						     Gearmand							 GEARMAN_JOB_ST(3)

NAME
gearman_job_st - Gearmand Documentation, http://gearman.info/
SYNOPSIS
#include <libgearman/gearman.h> gearman_job_st void gearman_job_free(gearman_job_st *job) gearman_return_t gearman_job_send_data(gearman_job_st *job, const void *data, size_t data_size) gearman_return_t gearman_job_send_warning(gearman_job_st *job, const void *warning, size_t warning_size) gearman_return_t gearman_job_send_status(gearman_job_st *job, uint32_t numerator, uint32_t denominator) gearman_return_t gearman_job_send_complete(gearman_job_st *job, const void *result, size_t result_size) gearman_return_t gearman_job_send_exception(gearman_job_st *job, const void *exception, size_t exception_size) gearman_return_t gearman_job_send_fail(gearman_job_st *job) const char *gearman_job_handle(const gearman_job_st *job) const char *gearman_job_function_name(const gearman_job_st *job) const char *gearman_job_unique(const gearman_job_st *job) const void *gearman_job_workload(const gearman_job_st *job) size_t gearman_job_workload_size(const gearman_job_st *job) void *gearman_job_take_workload(gearman_job_st *job, size_t *data_size) Link with -lgearman
DESCRIPTION
gearman_job_st are passed to worker functions to represent jobs that are being run by gearman_worker_work(). gearman_job_free() is used to free a job. This only needs to be done if a task was created with a preallocated structure. gearman_job_handle() returns the job handle(see gearman_job_handle_t for more information). gearman_job_function_name() return the name of the function that the job was set to execute against. gearman_job_unique() return the unique value that was used for gearman_job_st. returns the gearman_job_st workload. The size of it can be determined with gearman_job_workload_size(). gearman_job_take_workload() is the same as gearman_job_workload() with the exception that the result must be free(3) by the caller.
RETURN VALUE
A value of gearman_return_t is returned. On success that value will be :c:type::GEARMAN_SUCCESS. Use gearman_strerror() to translate this value to a printable string.
HOME
To find out more information please check: http://gearman.info/
SEE ALSO
gearmand(8) libgearman(3)
AUTHOR
Data Differential http://www.datadifferential.com/
COPYRIGHT
2012, Data Differential, http://www.datadifferential.com/ 0.33 May 04, 2012 GEARMAN_JOB_ST(3)

Featured Tech Videos