Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to get the df -h output in one line? Post 302967602 by snchaudhari2 on Thursday 25th of February 2016 01:25:53 PM
Old 02-25-2016
awesome!!! Thanks MadeInGermany!!!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make a line BLINKING in output and also how to increase font size in output

how to make a line BLINKING in output and also how to increase font size in output suppose in run a.sh script inside echo "hello world " i want that this should blink in the output and also the font size of hello world should be big .. could you please help me out in this (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

single line input to multiple line output with sed

hey gents, I'm working on something that will use snmpwalk to query the devices on my network and retreive the device name, device IP, device model and device serial. I'm using Nmap for the enumeration and sed to clean up the results for use by snmpwalk. Once i get all the data organized I'm... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mitch
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - Loading a command's output line by line into an array

I have been trying this a lot of different ways and haven't found too much online. Here's what I've got so far: j=0 declare -a first zero=(`cat $tmpfile`) for i in "${zero}" do command $i >> "${first}" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Joining multi-line output to a single line in a group

Hi, My Oracle query is returing below o/p ---------------------------------------------------------- Ins trnas value a lkp1 x a lkp1 y b lkp1 a b lkp2 x b lkp2 y ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvk25
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed command to replace a line in a file using line number from the output of a pipe.

Sed command to replace a line in a file using line number from the output of a pipe. Is it possible to replace a whole line piped from someother command into a file at paritcular line... here is some basic execution flow.. the line number is 412 lineNo=412 Now i have a line... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Output to file print as single line, not separate line

example of problem: when I echo "$e" >> /home/cogiz/file.txt result prints to file as:AA BB CC I need it to save to file as this:AA BB CC I know it's probably something really simple but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Cogiz (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cogiz
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read the output of a command line by line and pass it as a variable?

Hi, I have some 2000 names in a table like below. Java Oracle/SQL ANSI SQL SQL,DWH,DB DB&Java And by using for loop in my code i am able to get a single word but if there is any special character or space then it is considering as a next line. I have to execute the below queries in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samah
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Get an output of lines in pattern 1st line then 10th line then 11th line then 20th line and so on.

Input file: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sagar Singh
6 Replies
lufslist(1M)															      lufslist(1M)

NAME
lufslist - list configuration of a boot environment SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/lufslist [-l error_log] [-o outfile] BE_name [-X] DESCRIPTION
The lufslist command is part of a suite of commands that make up the Live Upgrade feature of the Solaris operating environment. See live_upgrade(5) for a description of the Live Upgrade feature. The lufslist command lists the configuration of a boot environment (BE). The output contains the disk slice (file system), file system type, and file system size for each BE mount point. The following is an example of lufslist output. # lufslist BE_name Filesystem fstype size(Mb) Mounted on ------------------------------------------------------------------ /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1 swap 512.11 - /dev/dsk/c0t4d0s3 ufs 3738.29 / /dev/dsk/c0t4d0s4 ufs 510.24 /opt File system type can be ufs, swap, or vxfs, for a Veritas file system. Under the Filesystem heading can be a disk slice or a logical device, such as a disk metadevice used by volume management software. The lufslist command requires root privileges. OPTIONS
The lufslist command has the following options: -l error_log Error and status messages are sent to error_log, in addition to where they are sent in your current environment. -o outfile All command output is sent to outfile, in addition to where it is sent in your current environment. -X Enable XML output. Characteristics of XML are defined in DTD, in /usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/lu_cli.dtd.<num>, where <num> is the version number of the DTD file. OPERANDS
BE_name Name of the BE for which file systems are to be reported. You cannot specify a BE that is involved in another Live Upgrade operation. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. >0 An error occurred. FILES
/etc/lutab list of BEs on the system /usr/share/lib/xml/dtd/lu_cli.dtd.<num> Live Upgrade DTD (see -X option) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWluu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
lu(1M), luactivate(1M), lucancel(1M), lucompare(1M), lucreate(1M), lucurr(1M), ludelete(1M), ludesc(1M), lumake(1M), lumount(1M), lure- name(1M), lustatus(1M), luupgrade(1M), lutab(4), attributes(5), live_upgrade(5) SunOS 5.10 24 Jan 2002 lufslist(1M)