Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 Configuration
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 Configuration Post 302964617 by jgt on Saturday 16th of January 2016 01:45:25 PM
Old 01-16-2016
For the tape drive:
Login as root, and at the #sign, type 'mkdev tape'
This will start a menu driven program that will ask you for the host adapter you are attaching the device to, and its scsi id.
At the end, it will re-link the kernel to include the new device.
You will need to re-boot the system to start the new kernel.
Do not re-link the kernel twice in a row without testing that the new kernel actually works as only two versions are kept.
For the terminal server:
If you have the gui configured, start scoadmin, and select the software manager.
If you use the command line version, type scoadmin at the prompt.
Both versions are use the same tcl code.
In the character version, you will see that there are 3 rectangles on the screen, a 1 line rectangle at the top, a 15 line rectangle in the middle and another 1 line rectangle at the bottom of the screen.
Use the <tab> key to move from one rectangle to another. Use the <arrow> keys to move within each rectangle. Use the <spacebar> to mark a checkbox, and <enter> to select an item.
This User Gave Thanks to jgt For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aneesh Kumar.T
3 Replies
GLRECT(3G)																GLRECT(3G)

NAME
glRectd, glRectf, glRecti, glRects, glRectdv, glRectfv, glRectiv, glRectsv - draw a rectangle C SPECIFICATION
void glRectd( GLdouble x1, GLdouble y1, GLdouble x2, GLdouble y2 ) void glRectf( GLfloat x1, GLfloat y1, GLfloat x2, GLfloat y2 ) void glRecti( GLint x1, GLint y1, GLint x2, GLint y2 ) void glRects( GLshort x1, GLshort y1, GLshort x2, GLshort y2 ) PARAMETERS
x1, y1 Specify one vertex of a rectangle. x2, y2 Specify the opposite vertex of the rectangle. C SPECIFICATION
void glRectdv( const GLdouble *v1, const GLdouble *v2 ) void glRectfv( const GLfloat *v1, const GLfloat *v2 ) void glRectiv( const GLint *v1, const GLint *v2 ) void glRectsv( const GLshort *v1, const GLshort *v2 ) PARAMETERS
v1 Specifies a pointer to one vertex of a rectangle. v2 Specifies a pointer to the opposite vertex of the rectangle. DESCRIPTION
glRect supports efficient specification of rectangles as two corner points. Each rectangle command takes four arguments, organized either as two consecutive pairs of (x,y) coordinates, or as two pointers to arrays, each containing an (x,y) pair. The resulting rectangle is defined in the z = 0 plane. glRect(x1, y1, x2, y2) is exactly equivalent to the following sequence: glBegin(GL_POLYGON); glVertex2(x1, y1); glVertex2(x2, y1); glVer- tex2(x2, y2); glVertex2(x1, y2); glEnd(); Note that if the second vertex is above and to the right of the first vertex, the rectangle is constructed with a counterclockwise winding. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glRect is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. SEE ALSO
glBegin(3G), glVertex(3G) GLRECT(3G)