Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 Configuration
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 Configuration Post 302964609 by hicksd8 on Saturday 16th of January 2016 01:03:36 PM
Old 01-16-2016
This pdf mentions SCO Unix and gives instructions on configuring the tftp. Looks like this device loads its firmware from a host using tftp.

https://www.nikhef.nl/grid/ndpf/file...m-302061_f.pdf

---------- Post updated at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:58 PM ----------

And this one looks even better

http://www.mavin.com/pdf/Equinox%20690228.pdf
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aneesh Kumar.T
3 Replies
HCICONFIG(1)						    Linux System Administration 					      HCICONFIG(1)

NAME
hciconfig - configure Bluetooth devices SYNOPSIS
hciconfig -h hciconfig [-a] hciconfig [-a] <hciX> [command [command parameters]] DESCRIPTION
hciconfig is used to configure Bluetooth devices. <hciX> is the name of a Bluetooth device installed in the system. If <hciX> is not given, hciconfig prints name and basic information about all the Bluetooth devices installed in the system. If <hciX> is given but no command is given, it prints basic information on device <hciX> only. Basic information is interface type, BD address, ACL MTU, SCO MTU, flags (up, init, running, raw, page scan enabled, inquiry scan enabled, inquiry, authentication enabled, encryption enabled). OPTIONS
-h Gives a list of possible commands -a Other than the basic info, print features, packet type, link policy, link mode, name, class, version. COMMANDS
up Open and initialize HCI device down Close HCI device reset Reset HCI device rstat Reset statistic counters auth Enable authentication noauth Disable authentication encrypt Enable encryption noencrypt Disable encryption piscan Enable page and inquiry scan noscan Disable page and inquiry scan iscan Enable inquiry scan, disable page scan pscan Enable page scan, disable inquiry scan ptype [type] With no type , displays the current packet types. Otherwise, all the packet types specified by type are set. type is a comma-sepa- rated list of packet types, where the possible packet types are DM1, DM3, DM5, DH1, DH3, DH5, HV1, HV2, HV3. name [name] With no name, prints local name. Otherwise, sets local name to name. class [class] With no class, prints class of device. Otherwise, sets class of device to class. class is a 24-bit hex number describing the class of device, as specified in section 1.2 of the Bluetooth Assigned Numers document. voice [voice] With no voice, prints voice setting. Otherwise, sets voice setting to voice. voice is a 16-bit hex number describing the voice set- ting. inqparms [win:int] With no win:int, prints inquiry scan window and interval. Otherwise, sets inquiry scan window to win slots and inquiry scan interval to int slots. pageparms [win:int] With no win:int, prints page scan window and interval. Otherwise, sets page scan window to win slots and page scan interval to int slots. pageto [to] With no to, prints page timeout. Otherwise, sets page timeout to to slots. aclmtu <mtu:pkt> Sets ACL MTU to to mtu bytes and ACL buffer size to pkt packets. scomtu <mtu:pkt> Sets SCO MTU to to mtu bytes and SCO buffer size to pkt packets. features Display device features version Display version information revision Display revision information lm [mode] With no mode , prints link mode. MASTER or SLAVE mean, respectively, to ask to become master or to remain slave when a connection request comes in. The additional keyword ACCEPT means that baseband connections will be accepted even if there are no listening AF_BLUETOOTH sockets. mode is NONE or a comma-separated list of keywords, where possible keywords are MASTER and ACCEPT . NONE sets link policy to the default behaviour of remaining slave and not accepting baseband connections when there are no listening AF_BLUETOOTH sockets. If MASTER is present, the device will ask to become master if a connection request comes in. If ACCEPT is present, the device will accept baseband connections even when there are no listening AF_BLUETOOTH sockets AUTHORS
Written by Maxim Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com> man page by Fabrizio Gennari <fabrizio.gennari@philips.com> BlueZ Nov 11 2002 HCICONFIG(1)