Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Account register from blocked country Post 302964514 by Unregistered on Friday 15th of January 2016 10:02:36 AM
Old 01-15-2016
Wrench Account register from blocked country

Hi,

I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from China listed as block countries.

I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately, I can not do it now.

I'm very grateful if you could approve my request so that I can join in this forum to study.
If it could be, my expected username is xizhaog

Thanks and best regards,
xizhaog
Unregistered

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: consoko Email: <removed> Can you help me. Thanks so much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: <removed> Email: <removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account register from blocked country

Hi, I'm from Viet Nam, I have tried to register an account, but I received a block message from administrator because I'm currently from a blocked country. I would like to join in Unix forum so that I can study about Unix/Linux, as well as gaining the knowledge to apply for a new job,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registering from blocked country

Hi, I'm come from Vietnam and want to join to Unix forum just because I like Unix programming and want to learning more. My IP is allocate by DHCP server so it is dynamic. Here is my desired username and my email: Username: lucasdo Email: rennersstar@gmail.com Thank you very much for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucasdo
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Hi, I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from Viet Nam listed as block countries. I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Register With Tor

Hello, I would be interested in creating an account on this forum. However I have run into trouble in the process, I seem to not have permission to access the registration page. It seems that this forum has blocked registration from Tor. I am wondering if there is any way I could obtain an account... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

my country is in spam list, please remove my ip addres from there (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ndzorro
0 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register account

Hello there, I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam). Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. (0 Replies)
0 Replies
scsi_reset_notify(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 				     scsi_reset_notify(9F)

NAME
scsi_reset_notify - notify target driver of bus resets SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/scsi/scsi.h> void scsi_reset_notify(struct scsi_address *ap, int flag, void (*callback)(caddr_t), caddr_t arg); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). PARAMETERS
ap Pointer to the scsi_address structure. flag A flag indicating registration or cancellation of the notification request. callback A pointer to the target driver's reset notification function. arg The callback function argument. DESCRIPTION
The scsi_reset_notify() function is used by a target driver when it needs to be notified of a bus reset. The bus reset could be issued by the transport layer (e.g. the host bus adapter (HBA) driver or controller) or by another initiator. The argument flag is used to register or cancel the notification. The supported values for flag are as follows: SCSI_RESET_NOTIFY Register callback as the reset notification function for the target driver. SCSI_RESET_CANCEL Cancel the reset notification request. Target drivers can find out whether the HBA driver and controller support reset notification by checking the reset-notification capability using the scsi_ifgetcap(9F) function. RETURN VALUES
If flag is SCSI_RESET_NOTIFY, scsi_reset_notify() returns: DDI_SUCCESS The notification request has been accepted. DDI_FAILURE The transport layer does not support reset notification or could not accept this request. If flag is SCSI_RESET_CANCEL, scsi_reset_notify() returns: DDI_SUCCESS The notification request has been canceled. DDI_FAILURE No notification request was registered. CONTEXT
The scsi_reset_notify() function can be called from user, interrupt, or kernel context. SEE ALSO
scsi_address(9S), scsi_ifgetcap(9F) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.11 16 Jan 2006 scsi_reset_notify(9F)