Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Redirect URL containing #!
Top Forums Web Development Redirect URL containing #! Post 302960557 by Junaid Subhani on Monday 16th of November 2015 09:11:54 PM
Old 11-16-2015
Redirect URL containing #!

I have a Rewrite Rule that helps me redirect a page with no hindrance.

I am rewriting

HTML Code:
mydomain.com/best
to

HTML Code:
mydomain.com/#!/
using

Code:
RewriteRule ^\/best\/? /#!/ [R=301,NE,L]

Now I want to Rewrite

HTML Code:
mydomain.com/#!/best
to

HTML Code:
mydomain.com/#!/
using the same rule but it does not work and goes directly to

HTML Code:
mydomain.com/#!/best
how can I solve this ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

APACHE rewrite / redirect URL

Hello. I have scenario where a Client send request to Server1. Server1 send request to Server2. Request are xmlHTTPRequest - need to get data (XML) from Server2 back to client. Trying to use APACHE proxy... Anyone can help? What to download / configure / ...? Thank you for your help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ampo
1 Replies

4. Web Development

APACHE rewrite / redirect URL

Hello. I have scenario where a Client send request to Server1. Server1 send request to Server2. Request are xmlHTTPRequest - need to get data (XML) from Server2 back to client. Trying to use APACHE proxy... Anyone can help? What to download / configure / ...? Thank you for your... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ampo
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ReDirecting a URL to another URL - Linux

Hello, I need to redirect an existing URL, how can i do that? There's a current web address to a GUI that I have to redirect to another webaddress. Does anyone know how to do this? This is on Unix boxes Linux. example: https://m45.testing.address.net/host.php make it so the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

6. Web Development

Regex to rewrite URL to another URL based on HTTP_HOST?

I am trying to find a way to test some code, but I need to rewrite a specific URL only from a specific HTTP_HOST The call goes out to http://SUB.DOMAIN.COM/showAssignment/7bde10b45efdd7a97629ef2fe01f7303/jsmodule/Nevow.Athena The ID in the middle is always random due to the cookie. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EXT3FSCK
5 Replies

7. Web Development

URL Redirect

Just want to give a background. Currently, our company web site is redesigned and there are about 200 current URLs will have new redirects. I don't want to enter them in the config file rather would like to have them in a text file/config file and referring the file from the config whenever the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jawak
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk: print all URL addresses between iframe tags without repeating an already printed URL

Here is what I have so far: find . -name "*php*" -or -name "*htm*" | xargs grep -i iframe | awk -F'"' '/<iframe*/{gsub(/.\*iframe>/,"\"");print $2}' Here is an example content of a PHP or HTM(HTML) file: <iframe src="http://ADDRESS_1/?click=5BBB08\" width=1 height=1... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker4o
18 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading URL using Mechanize and dump all the contents of the URL to a file

Hello, Am very new to perl , please help me here !! I need help in reading a URL from command line using PERL:: Mechanize and needs all the contents from the URL to get into a file. below is the script which i have written so far , #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies

10. Web Development

Redirect URL from Oracle OHS

I am hoping someone maybe able to help me find a better way to redirect URL's in a better way which requires less changes to the .htaccess file. Here is an example of the URL: https://<myservername>.com/test/application/applicationclient?t=<application_base_name>&a=<ADMIN/USER> using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: techy1
0 Replies
HTML::Filter(3) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   HTML::Filter(3)

NAME
HTML::Filter - Filter HTML text through the parser NOTE
This module is deprecated. The "HTML::Parser" now provides the functionally of "HTML::Filter" much more efficiently with the the "default" handler. SYNOPSIS
require HTML::Filter; $p = HTML::Filter->new->parse_file("index.html"); DESCRIPTION
"HTML::Filter" is an HTML parser that by default prints the original text of each HTML element (a slow version of cat(1) basically). The callback methods may be overridden to modify the filtering for some HTML elements and you can override output() method which is called to print the HTML text. "HTML::Filter" is a subclass of "HTML::Parser". This means that the document should be given to the parser by calling the $p->parse() or $p->parse_file() methods. EXAMPLES
The first example is a filter that will remove all comments from an HTML file. This is achieved by simply overriding the comment method to do nothing. package CommentStripper; require HTML::Filter; @ISA=qw(HTML::Filter); sub comment { } # ignore comments The second example shows a filter that will remove any <TABLE>s found in the HTML file. We specialize the start() and end() methods to count table tags and then make output not happen when inside a table. package TableStripper; require HTML::Filter; @ISA=qw(HTML::Filter); sub start { my $self = shift; $self->{table_seen}++ if $_[0] eq "table"; $self->SUPER::start(@_); } sub end { my $self = shift; $self->SUPER::end(@_); $self->{table_seen}-- if $_[0] eq "table"; } sub output { my $self = shift; unless ($self->{table_seen}) { $self->SUPER::output(@_); } } If you want to collect the parsed text internally you might want to do something like this: package FilterIntoString; require HTML::Filter; @ISA=qw(HTML::Filter); sub output { push(@{$_[0]->{fhtml}}, $_[1]) } sub filtered_html { join("", @{$_[0]->{fhtml}}) } SEE ALSO
HTML::Parser COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1997-1999 Gisle Aas. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-03-25 HTML::Filter(3)