Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Time out Issue
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Time out Issue Post 302957189 by ggayathri on Thursday 8th of October 2015 04:09:23 AM
Old 10-08-2015
It is an OS login and the shell is ksh

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Time issue on ultra 10

I am running solaris 8 on an ultra 10... Every so often it has an issue with the time... The time seems to stop - ie. when I issue the date command the time is not changing... therefore anything in cron doesnt run. When I set the date again - its fine for a few weeks and then it pauses again.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Time Modified Issue Please Assist

I am trying to periodically check that the environment variables have not been changed on a HP-UX server. This was going to be easy except I ran into the odd circumstance of having two files that should be created equally be created differently when one is created by command line and the other is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Emancipator
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch Time to Standard Date and Time & Vice Versa

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discuss numerous times, and I have search the net and this forum for it. However, non able to address the problem I faced so far. I am on Solaris Platform and unable to install additional packages like the GNU date and gawk to make use of their... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrivesMeCrazy
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl, time stamp issue. 60th minutes

Hi Guys, Could you tell me how you can get the time stamp for 60th minutes? Currently, we name our file using time stamp upto minutes and then add seconds at the end starting from 01. And when the seconds reaches 60 we simply add 1 to the time stamp and reset the seconds to 00. But the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: supaLucas
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Time Sync issue on RHEL 5.3

Hi, My Linux VMs are running on citrix XEN.Somehow the time drift is too high (going very fast). Even if the correct time configured using date -s command, for every 1 hr it is differing almost 5 - 10 mins. Tried configuring ntpd (local NTP server) and still it is not synchronized. Machine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
2 Replies

6. Linux

cifs.upcall issue, requests new kerberos service ticket all the time

This is more of an annoyance than an actual production issue. I've set it up so that each user's home directory is mounted to an immediate subdirectory of $HOME when they login, (and umounts when they log out to keep /proc/mounts a manageable size). My issue comes in when my login scripts... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

File access time issue

Hi, I am facing a weird file access time issue on redHat5.x. I have a program which will scan the files in the NFS system and delete files which are older than 4 days, before deleting files program will print the access time of the file. Some of the files are getting deleted which are not older... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Satyak
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NTP time issue with md5 authentication.

Hi All Appreciate your help. Here is the scenario: 1. Five months back we configured md5 authentication with network devices and NTP server and it worked fine. 2.Last week all of a sudden the network devices are out of sync. 3.We changed the md5 key and it started working. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iqtan
0 Replies
EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)					     OpenChange Users' Manual						  EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)

NAME
exchange2mbox - Convert Exchange mailbox to mbox file SYNOPSIS
exchange2mbox [-?|--help] [--usage] [-f|--database PATH] [-p|--profile PROFILE] [-P|--password PASSWORD] [-m|--mbox FILENAME] [-u|--update] [-d|--debuglevel LEVEL] [--dump-data] DESCRIPTION
exchange2mbox provides a way to synchronize an Exchange mailbox with a mbox file. The tool is developed so it only retrieves mails not already stored in the message ID index database and reflects changes back to the Exchange server if the local message copy are deleted. OPTIONS
--database -f Set the path to the profile database to use --profile -p Set the profile to use. If no profile is specified, exchange2mbox try to retrieve the default profile in the database. If no default profile has been set, exchange2mbox returns MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND . --password -P Set the password for the profile to use. This can be omitted if the password is stored in the profile. --mbox -m Set the mbox file full path --update -u Synchronize the local mbox file with the remote Exchange server mailbox. --dump-data Dump the hex data. This is only required for debugging or educational purposes. --debuglevel LEVEL -d Set the debug level. EXAMPLES
Create/Update the mbox file and indexes within the profile database: exchange2mbox Update the Exchange mailbox and indexes according to the changes made to the mbox file. exchange2mbox -u REMARKS
If no mbox file is specified, one will be automatically created in $(HOME)/.openchange/mbox . If you are using the default profile data- base path and have set a default profile (using mapiprofile --profile=profile_name -S ) you do not need to specify these parameters on the command line. AUTHOR
Julien Kerihuel <j.kerihuel at openchange dot org> Brad Hards <bradh at openchange dot org> OpenChange libmapi 0.8 2008-11-14 EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)