Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting FINDING DUPLICATE PROJECT ( directory project ) Post 302955759 by RudiC on Monday 21st of September 2015 10:54:22 AM
Old 09-21-2015
How about
Code:
while read PROJ; do PROJ=${PROJ##*/}; echo $PROJ; done < $MY_TEMP_RESULT_1 | sort | uniq -d
another_project
dir_1-3-2-1-1
some_project

This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

project

i want to do hospital project in c++ or java in unix/linux platforms what are the required softwares i should have and how to install oracle,java in linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nrusimha
1 Replies

2. Linux

project

hi, iam doing my MCA finial year project in linux-c language.my project name 'stream control transmission protocol'.it is about message passing to server from client through packet,please help in this i want to know the coding for this or tell me the any link for this coding. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anurakrish
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

r-project

Hi folks, Any folk has experience on r-Project; The R Project for Statistical Computing Please shed me some light on its main application with examples. The package is availabl on Ubuntu repo; $ apt-cache policy r-base-html r-base-html: Installed: (none) Candidate: 2.4.1-1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satimis
0 Replies

5. Solaris

SSH doesn't pick up user's project from /etc/project

We have a system running ssh. When a user logs in, they do not get the project they are assigned to (they run under "system"). I verify the project using the command "ps -e -o user,pid,ppid,args,project". If you do a "su - username", the user does get the project they are assigned to (and all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurgan
2 Replies

6. Linux

Help me in finding ideas for Linux Project

Hi guys.. I m newbie to this forum. Basically, i need help in my final year B.E project. I will need some ideas or hints to decide my Project Topic on/for Linux. If you ask me why i choose Linux.. then i wud say I want to contribute more to open source community and eagerly want to learn... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRJSRJ
2 Replies

7. Solaris

what is the use of /etc/project file and project administration commands?

i have two doubts.. 1. what is the use /etc/project file. i renamed this file and when i tried to switch user or login with some user account the login was happening slowly. but when i renamed it to original name it was working fine... why so? 2. unix already has useradd and grouadd for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
4 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux Need ideas for graduation project based on

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MOHA-1
1 Replies

9. News, Links, Events and Announcements

A new project was posted on The UNIX and Linux Forums project board.

A new project was posted on your project board. Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring Estimated Budget: $50/hr Start date: Immediately Required skills: Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer. Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
MAKE-KLONE-PROJECT(1)					      General Commands Manual					     MAKE-KLONE-PROJECT(1)

NAME
make-klone-project - manage a KLone based custom Debian package SYNOPSIS
make-klone-project [options] COMMAND DESCRIPTION
make-klone-project is a tool to create and manage custom webserver packages that use KLone, a framework that integrates a web site with possibly dynamic content and a web server into a single binary. The aim is to let the author to focus on editing the site specific files under webapp/ and allow creating a Debian package containing the web server and an init.d script to manage it with dpkg-buildpackage. USAGE
make-klone-project takes one non-option argument. create Create a new project directory, package-0.1 and seeds it with KLone's source and a debian/ directory. clean Remove all non-user created files and directories ie. everything but debian/copyright, debian/changelog, debian/wsp.* and webapp/. See also the -l option below. refresh Cleans the project directory as with make-klone-project clean and reseeds the KLone source and the debian/ directory. EXAMPLES
make-klone-project create -p myapp -m "Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>" cd myapp-0.1 (edit any files that require editing, mostly in webapp/) make-klone-project refresh dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot sudo dpkg -i ../myapp_0.1_i386.deb OPTIONS
-b NAME Name the created web server binary as NAME. If not specified the package name is used. -l Look for the project root directory in clean and refresh commands by changing the working directory to the parent directory until they find a file named debian/wsp.opt.maintainer in the current directory. Returns with error if none is found. Without this op- tion, only the current directory is checked for this file. The upside of using this option is that make-klone-project will be agnostic about the working directory, as long as it is somewhere inside the project tree, just like dpkg-buildpackage. The downside is that you run a greater risk of having the clean command cause unwanted data loss, if you happen to have an unfortunately named file in a wrong place. -m NAME Sets the maintainer name as NAME. -p NAME Set the package name as NAME. Only effective with the create command. If not specified, uses customkloneapp. FILES
debian/wsp.description A custom description for the package. Should be formatted like the corresponding field in the debian/control file. debian/wsp.opt.* The options set in prior calls to make-klone-project. webapp/ The user specified site tree, to be imported as the site by KLone. NOTES
Your web server will be run as a root, so you will need to use either allow_root or uid and gid options in your etc/kloned.conf. SEE ALSO
dpkg-buildpackage(1), klone(1), kloned.conf(5), kloned(8). AUTHOR
make-klone-project was written by Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>. 16 Sep 2007 MAKE-KLONE-PROJECT(1)