Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX [Tip] FS-Manipulation in 7.1.3-Clusters Post 302952241 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 16th of August 2015 06:17:45 AM
Old 08-16-2015
@agent.kgb, when providing a link please also describe what we can expect to find there, preferably by quoting the relevant part.

After reading that page, I gather what you mean to say is that imfs is in fact documented.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

question about clusters

hello all...first off let me say hi and im really glad to be apart of this community....tried to join awhile back but i couldnt for some reason im a highschool student and im eager to learn and what im trying to learn now is clusters i have 3 computers in my room all connected on a simple hub ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hexadecimal0011
1 Replies

2. Solaris

about Solaris Patch Clusters md5sum

Hi, for Solaris Patch Clusters version 10_x86_Recommended.zip (Jul 15 2009 / 817 MB - SunSolve) MD5: be40488b0fb1d081deda69dbca415be3 is correct? (the problem is that I don't have an account. ...therefore I can't login on Sunsolve for view MD5 page) yes, is a terrible thread! ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxmsgx
3 Replies

3. Solaris

meaning of states in sun clusters

Hi Everybody, As I am new to Sun Clusters, Please help me what is "online but not monitored" state of resources and "online - service is online" in status message. Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mayahari
1 Replies

4. Solaris

jumpstart install clusters

Hello, I'm trying to jumpstart a machine with Solaris 10, however the disks in my machine are only 18GB, but I want to have all the developer packages but none of the X windows stuff that can be quite large. Wondered if it was possible to somehow get a list of all packages and remove the ones... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Actuator
4 Replies

5. Solaris

VCS Clusters

:)Hi, can someone please explain VCS clustering and where do we need VCS clusters ..? :o:)Thanks in advance :o:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitbisht9
1 Replies

6. High Performance Computing

I/O bound computing clusters

I want to build a computing cluster and have been looking into grid solutions. My understanding from grid solutions is that participating nodes have to actually sign up to participate in a computation and that an isolated piece of work is sent to the node through a request from that node (pull).... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to configure redhat clusters on VMWARE?

I'm using redhat 5.1 installed on VMware work station9. Can you guys help me to configure redhat clusters. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthik9358
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting unique based on clusters

Hi, I have a file with 25 clusters and each cluster has multiple rows. I need to find the unique genes in each cluster and assign them Annotation Cluster 2 Enrichment Score: 10.199579524507685 Category Term Count % PValue Genes List Total Pop Hits Pop Total Fold... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diya123
1 Replies
lvmpvg(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							 lvmpvg(4)

NAME
lvmpvg - LVM physical volume group information file SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
is an ASCII file that stores the volume-group information for all of the physical volume groups in the system. The information is stored in a hierarchical format. First, it starts with a volume group under which multiple physical volume groups can exist. Under each physical volume group, a list of physical volumes can be specified. There must be at least one physical volume group in each volume group that appears in this file. The physical-volume-group name must be unique within the corresponding volume group, although it is permissible to use a common physical volume group name across different volume groups. There can be as many volume groups in this file as there are in the system. Instead of using the and commands, the administrator can edit this file to create and extend physical volume groups. However, care must be taken to ensure that all physical volumes to be included in the file have already been defined in their respective volume groups by previ- ous use of or The file format has the following structure. and are keywords that introduce the names of the volume group and physical volume group, respectively. pv_path ... pv_path ... pv_path ... The variables are defined as follows: pv_path The block device path name of a physical volume within the volume group. pvg_name The name of the physical volume group. It must be unique within the volume group. vg_name The path name of the volume group. EXAMPLES
The following example shows an file containing two volume groups: the first containing two physical volume groups, each with two physical volumes defined in it; the second containing three physical volume groups, each with one physical volume defined in it. SEE ALSO
vgcreate(1M), vgextend(1M), vgreduce(1M), vgremove(1M), intro(7), lvm(7). lvmpvg(4)