Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Uploading files via php
Top Forums Web Development Uploading files via php Post 302951288 by jgt on Tuesday 4th of August 2015 03:01:44 PM
Old 08-04-2015
Well, its on SCO, so it has to be different. Its all in /usr/lib/php/php.ini
Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to jgt For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uploading Zipped files get 553 error

I am trying to upload .zip files to Unix server and get the error 553 qmerev2002.zip: Permission denied, what is my problem?? I am able to load other files and folders fine. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CoastGuard1970
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Perl Uploading Files

Using perl 5.8.0, Linux 2.4.20-30.9, RedHat 9.0. We have many .cgi's that allow privileged users to upload files to the server through a web browser. We've had these .cgi's for years and have never had any problems with them. Recently the files being uploaded are sometimes being given 600... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: sstevens
16 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple script uploading *.dem files to an ftp

Hello.. i want to create a simple script that's upload all the *.dem files from one directory to ftp and then delete them. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuXaKoS
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Uploading files in chronological order

Thanks for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: circuit.muni
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

to block the files uploading via the port

Hi Folks, I am not good in shell scripting. Please help me with my problem. Is it possible to block the file named "ss.cgi" using the port 25 to upload. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Uploading files from Mac to Unix/Linux via ssh

Ok. I am using the Terminal window to ssh into a unix server. I am not sure how to copy a file from my mac onto the unix server. What command do I enter and how do I type the file I want to upload Example. Say my file is named Test1.doc and it is on the usr/me/test/working/ directory and I want... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: libertyforall
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell Script for uploading files to multiupload.com

Hi Please help me writing a shell script for multiupload. result should look like: $ ./multiupload.sh /tmp/file.avi http://www.multiupload.com/P1R9BZ4X3Q http://i.imgur.com/a2vhH.png There seems to be no official API. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
3 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Plowshare Command In Uploading Files

OK i am completely new to this stuff!! let me start from the beginning!!! I Am connected to Whatbox.ca Via SSH!! Then I installed plowshare using their guide perfectly Now They Told Me To refer Plowshare site's Command list for uploading any files to Various... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anime12345
4 Replies
GET_INCLUDED_FILES(3)							 1						     GET_INCLUDED_FILES(3)

get_included_files - Returns an array with the names of included or required files

SYNOPSIS
array get_included_files (void ) DESCRIPTION
Gets the names of all files that have been included using include(3), include_once(3), require(3) or require_once(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns an array of the names of all files. The script originally called is considered an "included file," so it will be listed together with the files referenced by include(3) and family. Files that are included or required multiple times only show up once in the returned array. EXAMPLES
Example #1 get_included_files(3) example <?php // This file is abc.php include 'test1.php'; include_once 'test2.php'; require 'test3.php'; require_once 'test4.php'; $included_files = get_included_files(); foreach ($included_files as $filename) { echo "$filename "; } ?> The above example will output: abc.php test1.php test2.php test3.php test4.php NOTES
Note Files included using the auto_prepend_file configuration directive are not included in the returned array. SEE ALSO
include(3), include_once(3), require(3), require_once(3), get_required_files(3). PHP Documentation Group GET_INCLUDED_FILES(3)