Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cluster 6.1 storage move
Operating Systems AIX Cluster 6.1 storage move Post 302948974 by snchaudhari2 on Sunday 5th of July 2015 11:55:08 AM
Old 07-05-2015
Cluster 6.1 storage move

HI AIX experts,

We have a 2-node cluster version 6.1. Running 7 oracle dbs. Everything is on symmetrix. We are going to have a storage migration from one array to another. There will be SRDF setup between two arrays. I will be getting all the luns from new array. I am just looking for the cluster steps for this migration to be successful. Can someone please share the overall steps to achieve this to avoid any corruption or cluster in consistent state and working properly.

Thanks a lot in advance...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Veritas Storage Foundation basic and Core cluster solaris 10 release 7 install

After much hitting my head to the wall with this meesages root@crasher /workzone/dvd4_sfb-sol_x64]#./installer -verbose -installonly 5.0MP3 Installation Program Copyright (c) 2008 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristezo2k
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Any ideas how to accomplish this storage move?

We have a datacenter in another part of the country with about a 100Mb WAN between that datacenter and the local datacenter. The remoted datacenter has about 20TB of data on roughly 75 servers that all must be moved to this datacenter with minimal downtime. Please help me come up with the best way... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: keelba
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Cluster/Storage question

Hi Bros, I am a newbie to this cluster environment...my workplace is a mess of Sun solaris server, oracle database, Cisco switch, router, MS Server, Windows PC..so and so..now my boss ask me to come out with a procedure for maintenance of storage array in our sun cluster environment..I read few... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavierantony
12 Replies

4. Red Hat

Storage Cluster ?

Hi I want the Sync file server together (at the moment) All server to a web server What can I do to update Joomla or WordPress files even when taken together are equal Databases together are replicated What is the solutions ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies

5. Linux

Move OS to storage disk

Hi We have RHEL 7.3 running from local disk and we want to move it to storage. I am unable to find any proper procedure to do this activity. Please help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: powerAIX
4 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_node command [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_node - Tool for displaying low-level node information OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Essential output only Stack: -A, --openais Only try connecting to an OpenAIS-based cluster -H, --heartbeat Only try connecting to a Heartbeat-based cluster Commands: -n, --name Display the name used by the cluster for this node -N, --name-for-id=value Display the name used by the cluster for the node with the specified id -e, --epoch Display the epoch during which this node joined the cluster -q, --quorum Display a 1 if our partition has quorum, 0 if not -l, --list Display all known members (past and present) of this cluster (Not available for heartbeat clusters) -p, --partition Display the members of this partition -i, --cluster-id Display this node's cluster id -R, --remove=value (Advanced) Remove the (stopped) node with the specified name from Pacemaker's configuration and caches In the case of Heartbeat, CMAN and Corosync 2.0, requires that the node has already been removed from the underlying cluster Additional Options: -f, --force AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.10-29.el7 June 2014 PACEMAKER(8)