Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers At command not running out of hours Post 302948855 by vbe on Friday 3rd of July 2015 06:44:19 AM
Old 07-03-2015
Since you dont show us the code, it will be difficult to help you... And we dont know on what system you are running ( OS - version ) and shell you are using...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AT command to batch execute every x hours

I want to schedule a batch job (SQL)to run every 6 hours in Unix and the AT command syntax does not seem to cover this. I have created a file ncd_rpt in the directory report and have given the command in this file. at -f /report/ncd_rpt 1:00 am tomorrow I schedule this by running sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveen79
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to clear logs for every 6 hours in solaris

Hi Folks, I need to remove log files for six hours on Solaris. before i used to do for every 24 hours below is the code for 1 day older log files, now i tried using -mmin +360 but it says command not found. Can someone please help me out!!! part of the code: LOG_FILE=`find /home/Logdir... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sendhil.Kumaran
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Capture running process for 2 hours with an interval of 10 sec

Hi, Can any one help me on this. How to capture the running process for two hours with an interval of 10 sec. Thanks in andvance Double post, continued here, thread closed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarathkumar
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture running process or 2 hours with an interval of 10 sec

Hi, Can any one help me on this. How to capture the running process for two hours with an interval of 10 sec. Thanks in andvance (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture the running process for 2 hours

Hi, How can i capture the running process for 2 hours. Thanks in advance.:b: (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List of Running Jobs In Last 4 Hours

Hi Experts, Please help me in this. I am trying this code on AIX 5.3. I need list of jobs that executed in last 4 hours. I have a schedule on this script - cron executes it and sends mail to me for every 2 hours. I have a Job time and have around 100 jobs those execute daily. What all i need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajubollas
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print only processes running for more than 24 hours

How can I print ONLY processes running for more than 24 hours. Using ps command or any other method I use this to get a whole list. ps -eo pid,pcpu,pmem,user,args,etime,cmd --sort=start_time We can also sort the outout of the above command to list processes older than 24 hours using... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil510
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a command once in three hours

Hi All, I have a bash script which is scheduled to run for every 20 minutes. Inside the bash script, one command which I am using need to be triggered only once in two or three hours.Is there anyway to achieve this. For example, if then echo "hi" else echo "Hello" UNIX Command---once... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ginrkf
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to display processes which have been running for more than a X hours?

Hi, Is it possible to display processes which have been running for more than a 5hrs using a variation of the ps -ef command? Regards, Manny (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mantas44
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to check the processes running longer than 2 hours.?

HI can someone help me to check the process running more than 2 hours. I have the below command which shows the time and process id, however, I only need the processes running more than 2 hours. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinod
8 Replies
nslcd(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  nslcd(8)

NAME
nslcd - local LDAP name service daemon. SYNOPSIS
nslcd [ options ] DESCRIPTION
nslcd is a daemon that will do LDAP queries for local processes that want to do user, group and other naming lookups (NSS) or do user au- thentication, authorisation or password modification (PAM). nslcd is configured through a configuration file (see nslcd.conf(5)). See the included README for information on configuring the LDAP server. OPTIONS
nslcd accepts the following options: -c, --check Check if the daemon is running. This causes nslcd to return 0 if the daemon is already running and 1 if it is not. -d, --debug Enable debugging mode. nslcd will not put itself in the background and sends verbose debugging info to stderr. nslcd will handle connections as usual. This option is for debugging purposes only. Specify this option multiple times to also include more detailed logging from the LDAP library. --help Display short help and exit. -V, --version Output version information and exit. FILES
/etc/nslcd.conf - the configuration file (see nslcd.conf(5)) SEE ALSO
nslcd.conf(5) AUTHOR
This manual was written by Arthur de Jong <arthur@arthurdejong.org>. Version 0.8.10 Jun 2012 nslcd(8)