Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Multi head/multi window hello world Post 302946468 by sea on Tuesday 9th of June 2015 02:14:43 PM
Old 06-09-2015
Just asking as i dont speak C[#/+].
0) Is this a GUI or console app?
1) It (to me) looks like you can only adress one screen at the time, due to the if-elif block, you might want to change (or just add) a for ARG loop?

hth

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multi-file multi-edit

Good day! I am trying to learn how to use the "sed" editor, to perform multiple edits on multiple files in multiple directories. I have one script that tries to call up each file and process it according to the edits listed in a second script. I am using a small input text to test these, at... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kielitaide
12 Replies

2. Programming

Regarding Multi-Threading

Hi All, Here's my question I have a 385 MB file containing 5,000,000 records. I need to read from the file and load into a table. Initially i thought of doing it in a single thread (execution of a single program) but when calculated accounted 16 hours of time on a standard benchmark. Hence... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multi User Multi Task

Dear Experts Why we always hear that unix operating system is Multi User and Multi task. What does these two means. I have looked at some books and documents but couldn't find aclear explenation. Can we say Windows operating system is also multi user and multi task?? Thanks for your help in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
6 Replies

4. Programming

Multi threading?

I am not sure if multi threading is the correct term, but here is what I am trying to do. I have a while loop that displays the number 1, pauses, displays the number 2, pauses , displays the number 3 ad infinitum. It just keeps counting. While the screen displays the sequence of numbers counting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: enuenu
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi record

I have fixed width source file data look like this, J510111112222 J5102ABCD J510133334444 J5102EFGH I want to make this like 11112222J510111112222 11112222J5102ABCD 33334444J510133334444 33334444J5102EFGH Bolded is the record type. Thanks for help. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saravanamr
8 Replies

6. Red Hat

Multi OS option

Hi, We will purchase redhat enterprise WS. We want to use Windows and Redhat in same machine. For this purpose , should we buy Redhat with Multi OS option? Or Is it just for virtualization..? (I couldnt be sure) Regards... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi-line filtering based on multi-line pattern in a file

I have a file with data records separated by multiple equals signs, as below. ========== RECORD 1 ========== RECORD 2 DATA LINE ========== RECORD 3 ========== RECORD 4 DATA LINE ========== RECORD 5 DATA LINE ========== I need to filter out all data from this file where the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Finja
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to substract selective values in multi row, multi column file (using awk or sed?)

Hi, I have a problem where I need to make this input: nameRow1a,text1a,text2a,floatValue1a,FloatValue2a,...,floatValue140a nameRow1b,text1b,text2b,floatValue1b,FloatValue2b,...,floatValue140b look like this output: nameRow1a,text1b,text2a,(floatValue1a - floatValue1b),(floatValue2a -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nricardo
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multi PHP

Hello I have a CentOS 6.5 PHP version : 5.4 Software : Nginx+Apache PHP handler : fcgi Currently I have php 5.4, however I have some scripts which requires php 5.3. How can I achieve this? PHP selector requires CloudLinux. I do not wish to buy CloudLinux subs Can anyone guide me how can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnchristy
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with reformat single-line multi-fasta into multi-line multi-fasta

Input File: >Seq1 ASDADAFASFASFADGSDGFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSD >Seq2 SDASDAQEQWEQeqAdfaasd >Seq3 ASDSALGHIUDFJANCAGPATHLACJHPAUTYNJKG ...... Desired Output File >Seq1 ASDADAFASF ASFADGSDGF SDFSDFSDFS DFSDFSDFSD FSDFSDFSDF SD >Seq2 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
4 Replies
KEEPALIVED(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     KEEPALIVED(8)

NAME
keepalived - load-balancing and high-availability service SYNOPSIS
keepalived [-f|--use-file=FILE] [-P|--vrrp] [-C|--check] [-l|--log-console] [-D|--log-detail] [-S|--log-facility={0-7}] [-V|--dont-release-vrrp] [-I|--dont-release-ipvs] [-R|--dont-respawn] [-n|--dont-fork] [-d|--dump-conf] [-p|--pid=FILE] [-r|--vrrp_pid=FILE] [-c|--checkers_pid=FILE] [-v|--version] [-h|--help] DESCRIPTION
Keepalived provides simple and robust facilities for load-balancing and high-availability. The load-balancing framework relies on well-known and widely used Linux Virtual Server (IPVS) kernel module providing Layer4 load-balancing. Keepalived implements a set of checkers to dynamically and adaptively maintain and manage load-balanced server pool according their health. Keepalived also implements the VRRPv2 protocol to achieve high-availability with director failover. OPTIONS
-f, --use-file=FILE Use the specified configuration file. The default configuration file is "/etc/keepalived/keepalived.conf". -P, --vrrp Only run the VRRP subsystem. This is useful for configurations that do not use IPVS load balancer. -C, --check Only run the healthcheck subsystem. This is useful for configurations that use the IPVS load balancer with a single director with no failover. -l, --log-console Log messages to the local console. The default behavior is to log messages to syslog. -D, --log-detail Detailed log messages. -S, --log-facility=[0-7] Set syslog facility to LOG_LOCAL[0-7]. The default syslog facility is LOG_DAEMON. -V, --dont-release-vrrp Don't remove VRRP VIPs and VROUTEs on daemon stop. The default behavior is to remove all VIPs and VROUTEs when keepalived exits -I, --dont-release-ipvs Don't remove IPVS topology on daemon stop. The default behavior it to remove all entries from the IPVS virtual server table on when keepalived exits. -R, --dont-respawn Don't respawn child processes. The default behavior is to restart the VRRP and checker processes if either process exits. -n, --dont-fork Don't fork the daemon process. This option will cause keepalived to run in the foreground. -d, --dump-conf Dump the configuration data. -p, --pid=FILE Use specified pidfile for parent keepalived process. The default pidfile for keepalived is "/var/run/keepalived.pid". -r, --vrrp_pid=FILE Use specified pidfile for VRRP child process. The default pidfile for the VRRP child process is "/var/run/keepalived_vrrp.pid". -c, --checkers_pid=FILE Use specified pidfile for checkers child process. The default pidfile for the checker child process is "/var/run/keepalived_checkers.pid". -v, --version Display the version and exit. -h, --help Display this help message and exit. SEE ALSO
keepalived.conf(5), ipvsadm(8) AUTHOR
This man page was written by Ryan O'Hara <rohara@redhat.com> November 2012 KEEPALIVED(8)