Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Status of hardware in HpUx
Operating Systems HP-UX Status of hardware in HpUx Post 302945610 by iamceo on Monday 1st of June 2015 02:47:07 AM
Old 06-01-2015
lancheckDCC.ksh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Couldn't open status file /var/samba/STATUS.LCK

I believe i have most of samba configured right but i get this error each time time try to run it. I was given suggestion that i touch the file, i did, but i still cannot rid myself of this error. Any suggestions (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macdonto
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HPUX Hardware commands.

HI ALL, I am new tp HPUX and i am looking for command that will retive me the following information on HPUX: Chassis Name & Serial Number: Monitor Name BIOS Name EthernetPort Name IPEndpoint Name PointingDevice Name Keyboard NetworkPrinter Name LocalPrinter (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Veenak15
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

Installing RedHat 8.0 onto Dell PowerEdge SC1425 - hdc: status error: status = 0x58

I have successfully installed RedHat 8.0 onto a Dell PowerEdge SC1425 today. This server has two SATA hard drives, and an IDE DVD-ROM drive. Using the following kernel parameters, i successfully installed across both hard drives from CD: ide0=0x1f0,0x3f6,14 vga=791 resolution=1024x768 expert... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishsponge
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

minimum hardware requirement for HPUX 11i V3

I am new for HPUX OS and want to pursue my career in HPUX Administration. I could not able to get following information from HP.com site, that why I need an assistance to know that - can I install HPUX 11i V3 OS on old HP B2000 & B1000 workstations (these workstation are 4 to 5 year old) or not,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
5 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

hardware status

Hi all, is there any way to find hardware status. I mean can i know that status of printer is on or off not the queue. I am asking printer status.Please guide me if you have any idea related to it. thanks sagi (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagii
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Which company's hardware is more stable, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & Sun (Solaris)

Hi guru I want to know which company's hardware is more stable means in term of H/W faults or replacement, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & SUN MICROSYSTEM (Solaris) & which order also, if we go through more stable to less stable system. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

9. Programming

How to track table status delete/update/insert status in DB2 V10 z/os?

Dear Team I am using DB2 v10 z/os database . Need expert guidance to figure out best way to track table activities ( Ex Delete, Insert,Update ) Scenario We have a table which is critical and many developer/testing team access on daily basis . We had instance where some deleted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

HPUX 10.20 SCSI Hardware Drivers

I own a 1999 vintage HP Logic Analyzer that runs HPUX 10.20. It is a 9000/775/rock system similar to a Visualize C132L/160L system. I'm attempting, mostly for the fun of it, to upgrade the existing slow 5MB/s-only SCSI system, with a new-er PCI card. Of course drivers is my major concern. I'd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KeithM
2 Replies
IXG(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    IXG(4)

NAME
ixg -- Intel(R) 10Gb Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
ixg* at pci? dev ? function ? DESCRIPTION
The ixg driver provides support for PCI 10Gb Ethernet adapters based on the Intel(R) 82598EB and 82599 10 GbE Controllers. The driver sup- ports Jumbo Frames, TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO). For questions related to hardware requirements, refer to the documentation supplied with your Intel 10GbE adapter. All hardware requirements listed apply to use with NetBSD. Support for Jumbo Frames is provided via the interface MTU setting. Selecting an MTU larger than 1500 bytes with the ifconfig(8) utility configures the adapter to receive and transmit Jumbo Frames. On NetBSD, the maximum MTU size for Jumbo Frames is 9000 bytes. This driver version supports VLANs. For information on enabling VLANs, see ifconfig(8). HARDWARE
The ixg driver supports the following cards: o Intel(R) 10 Gigabit XF SR/AF Dual Port Server Adapter o Intel(R) 10 Gigabit XF SR/LR Server Adapter o Intel(R) 82598EB 10 Gigabit AF Network Connection o Intel(R) 82598EB 10 Gigabit AT CX4 Network Connection DIAGNOSTICS
ixg%d: Unable to allocate bus resource: memory A fatal initialization error has occurred. ixg%d: Unable to allocate bus resource: interrupt A fatal initialization error has occurred. ixg%d: watchdog timeout -- resetting The device has stopped responding to the network, or there is a problem with the network connection (cable). SUPPORT
For general information and support, go to the Intel support website at: http://support.intel.com. SEE ALSO
arp(4), netintro(4), vlan(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The ixg device driver comes from FreeBSD, where it is called ixgbe(4). It first appeared in NetBSD 6.0. AUTHORS
The ixg driver was written by Intel Corporation <freebsdnic@mailbox.intel.com>. It was imported from FreeBSD into NetBSD by David Young <dyoung@NetBSD.org>. BUGS
The hardware supports a maximum MTU of 16114 bytes, but the NetBSD port of the driver supports only 9000 bytes. The hardware supports Message-Signalled Interrupts (MSI and MSI-X) and Receive-Side Scaling (RSS), however, these features are not enabled in the NetBSD driver at this time. BSD
July 25, 2011 BSD