Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mount issue please help
Operating Systems Solaris Mount issue please help Post 302944049 by hicksd8 on Friday 15th of May 2015 05:17:31 AM
Old 05-15-2015
Please post the output of:

Code:
# mount

to tell us what the system thinks is mounted.

Also, what O/S is this?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

home dir mount issue

Hi all, I have to mount my home directory in one box, by default everyone's home directory will mount in all unix boxes which we have. But we have unmounted these home directories from some boxes to keep the data as safe. So for automation purpose i need my home directory only in those boxes to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.iv85
2 Replies

2. Solaris

USB Mount issue in Solaris 10

Hi All, :confused: I had an issue with the USB in Solaris 10 Ultra SParc machine. I am able to mount the USB in my machine using the mount command. # mount -F pcfs /dev/dsk/c2t0d0s0:c /mnt The problem is when i copy a file from my local hard disk to the USB using the " cp -p... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spavindla
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

NFS-Mount issue

Hi, While i try to mount the NFS file system on the client linux server i am getting the error message as (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX Mount Issue

Hi, Not entirely sure if this is the right thread. Essentially, fdisk -l shows that /dev/sda is a drive (750 GB), with 1 partition at /dev/sda1 with system type "Linux". I'm pretty nooby at working with drives, but I'm pretty sure that the output of: mount /dev/sda1 /media/int Should not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: FreddoT
4 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Mount issue

Hi, I was running short of space on /tmp which was mounted on /. Now I tried to move /tmp to another device unfortunately everything in that particular folder got copied in /tmp so I reverted back by mounting it to /. But now it has started pointing to all folders with /. How do I get out of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedwaseem2000
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

NFS mount issue

Hi Friends, My source server is HP and my destination is linux. I have to mount a dir thru nfs from source to destn. almost 8 servers i did the same thing and it is working fine but on the 9th server i can't able to mount. Everything i have did for nfs configuration.Even i can able to ping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mohamed Thamim
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Mount issue

Hi There, I have following issue: # df -k Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/hda1 30470144 4200476 24696908 15% / /dev/hda6 223461396 82243140 129683992 39% /apps /dev/hda5 10153988 155100 9474772 2%... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunil Koya
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mount issue

I format a usb key: mkfs -t ext4 /dev/sdf1 mkfs -t ext4 /dev/sdf2 (also tried mkfs.ext4 /dev/sdfx and mke2fs -t ext4 /dev/sdfx) and have the following: # fdisk -l Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System /dev/sdf1 * 64 6097695 3048816 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arpagon
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/etc/fstab mount issue

I have a virtual machine with Redhat installed . I am trying to link CD/DVD Drive 1 to /media/cdrom1 and CD/DVD Drive 0 to /media/cdrom0 I tried making these changed in /etc/fstab by adding the below line to it /dev/sr0 /media/cdrom0 iso9660 user,noauto,exec,utf8 0 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: walterthered
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

NFS mount issue

we are facing a weird NFS mount issue on one of the linux host , a NFS volume of 2.4TB is mounted in the linux host , but df only reports 131g , which exactly matches rootfilesytem size nfs mount filer_filer1:/vol/bug_test/q0 131G 116G 8.5G 94% /nas/bug_test root... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skamal4u
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)