Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Port flow capture
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Port flow capture Post 302943614 by Scrutinizer on Monday 11th of May 2015 06:20:02 AM
Old 05-11-2015
Are you root?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Flow of Unix System

Hello, Is there a functional flow of the UNIX security system that I can view? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spanglerbrod
1 Replies

2. Programming

dilemma in control flow

hello im facing a queer problem when i execute the foll code in unix # include <stdio.h> # include <unistd.h> main(int argc,char *argv) { FILE *fp = fopen("/ras/chirag/fifotest/file.fifo","a"); int i=1; fprintf(fp,argv); printf("I SLEEP"); system("date"); for (i=0;i<50;i++)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tej.buch
2 Replies

3. Programming

Flow Chart

Any One help how to draw the flow chart for C programe ? If any usefull link's. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabari
1 Replies

4. Programming

buffer over flow detected

Hi, my program stops with a buffer overflow error, but i can't understand the problem. I have a file like: int array; //global variable void func(){ int i; for(i=0;i<n;i++)array=-1; ... } I had the error when i added the array initialization. the file is a part of a C project. What... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: littleboyblu
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Understanding Logic and Flow better

i am in an epic quagmire of horrid misunderstanding. its been a while since ive been in the scene, couldnt remember my login for the account i used to have here, so excuse the 1st post. i dont want it to seem like ima post n boogy. in any case here we go: just recently installed mandriva... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SirDonkeyPunch
6 Replies

6. IP Networking

Creating a printer emulator to capture PDL/PCL data coming in on port 9100.

I have a number of Windows CE operator terminals. They have facility to print alarms/messages to ... aser or Inkjet (so they're using PCL). USB or IP. IP connection takes just the IP address. Question How could I create a service or daemon on a server to capture all this data?... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: transistor
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Flow Control in CSH

hi , I am new to scripting, i have a doubt can any one pls solve it for me the code is not working set users = (user1 user2 user3) echo The users are echo $users echo Enter the USER NAME set USER_NAME = $< set i = 1; for ( i = 1; i <= $#users; i++ ) if ( $USER_NAME == $users )... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manju87
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Will this flow work

B() { } A() { calling a function B } for condition do calling a function A done Shall after executing function B, the control will return back to loop? Thanks in advance :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezee
2 Replies

9. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
tcp-env(1)                                                    General Commands Manual                                                   tcp-env(1)

NAME
tcp-env - set up TCP-related environment variables SYNOPSIS
tcp-env [ -rR ] [ -ttimeout ] program [ arg ... ] DESCRIPTION
The input for tcp-env must be a TCP connection. tcp-env finds out information about that connection, puts the information into several environment variables as described in tcp-environ(5), and runs program with the given arguments. Usually tcp-env is run from inetd. It might instead be run from another server that already sets up the right environment variables; if PROTO is set to TCP when tcp-env is invoked, tcp-env assumes that all the other variables are set up properly, and it does not check whether the input is a TCP connection. OPTIONS
-r (Default.) Attempt to obtain TCPREMOTEINFO from the remote host. -R Do not attempt to obtain TCPREMOTEINFO from the remote host. -ttimeout Give up on the TCPREMOTEINFO connection attempt after timeout seconds. Default: 30. SEE ALSO
tcp-environ(5), inetd(8) tcp-env(1)