Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help on ARJ extraction in IBM AIX Machine Post 302941785 by sea on Tuesday 21st of April 2015 07:04:05 AM
Old 04-21-2015
You install the application, see its manpage or -h|--help output to figure out the options required.

Eg:
Code:
arj x archieve

To extract the arj-archieve with full paths.

hth
This User Gave Thanks to sea For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help-----ibm Aix???

:confused: Hello everybody, I am a totel dummy when it comes to UNIX!!! Must be wondering what I am doing here right? I'm most keen on knowing about-it-all. I need help. Wanna know all about the IBM AIX. The versions, the latest. Please tell me how do I go about my search. Thanks a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtanuja
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how is IBM-AIX better..?

why IBM-AIX is preferred over HP-UX ..... In what way it is better for infrastructure......? Suggestions are welcome... Suggest you read the RULES (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
0 Replies

3. AIX

ibm aix L1

hello all, can anyone send me ibm aix L1 interview questions... thank u guys...jiyojith (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiyojith
0 Replies

4. AIX

core dump generation in IBM machine

Hi, im getting a core dump file in a AIX machine while using a complex c++ program. The same program is working without any core error in another system with sun OS 5.9. The program has used structs, LL's and lots of call by references. What may be the reason. will it be a problem with the OS ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_kb211
3 Replies

5. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ptree equivalent for IBM machine

Hi does anyone know of the equivalent of "ptree <PID>" command which can be used on IBM (AIX) machine. I was trying to use "ptref" but it produces too many lines of "unrelated " to the PID output. May be someone has this issue before. Thanks a lot -A (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aoussenko
2 Replies

7. AIX

pwage-aix for IBM AIX servers

This is the password aging script for aix just completed. So far tested and still testing on one of our aix server running 5.3.0.0. So anyway as you can see it is very similar to pwage-hpux-T the only difference on aix /etc/passwd file looks in this format. Also for this script to work you need to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

8. AIX

Tar extraction error in aix 5.3

Hi root@appdr01 #ls -latr total 2887400 drwxr-xr-x 2 root system 256 May 06 11:34 lost+found drwxr-xr-x 34 root system 4096 May 06 11:34 .. drwxr-xr-x 3 root system 256 May 06 12:20 . -rw-r----- 1 root system 1478338560 May 06... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
1 Replies

9. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)