Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Copying , renaming the file from windox box and ftp to Linux box Post 302937910 by Neo on Tuesday 10th of March 2015 01:46:19 PM
Old 03-10-2015
Duplicate post in wrong forum.

Continue here.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to FTP a file generated at UNIX Box to NT Box

Hi all, I am generating a file on the Unix machine , now i want to FTP the same file to the NT machine. how can i do that and the application currently upon which i am working is a JAVA based application. I need your help. regards Ruchir (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ruchir
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Reboot a linux box from a windows box

HI All, I need a script to reboot a linux box from a windows box. The script needs to run automatically whenever a sitescope alerts with an error message. Have searched for this in the forums, but could not get something relative. Pls. let me know the various alternatives we have to do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Crazy_murli
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FTP transfer from Linux to unix box

Hi, I transferred a tar.gz file from a linux server to a unix server using ftp. In the unix box when i untarred, only few files with zero bytes were copied and i get "tar dir : cksum error" Could anyone help me out ? Thanks & Regards, Abinaya (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abinaya
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp file starting with particular name on Windows box to Unix box using shell script

Hello all ! I'm trying to write a shell script (bash) to ftp a file starting with particular name like "Latest_" that is present on a Windows box to UNIX server. Basically I want to set this script in the cron so that daily the new build that is posted on the Windows box can be downloaded to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayb4u83
2 Replies

5. Linux

How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box?

Hi, How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box? I don't have login account at my remote Linux box. But I need who are all having login account. How do I findout? Thanks, --Muthu. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuselvan
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying files from windows shared location to linux box

Hi, i am new to shell scripting. i have a requirement to copy the files from a windows shared location( vendor will place the files here) to Linux server( my Informatica will pick the files from this location). Files should be loaded in the order in which they were placed in windows box.(Based on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Haari
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounting Linux box to Linux box

Hi, I've been able to mount my linux box to a windows machine, but I can't seem to mount my linux box to another linux box I have. (I know I could scp, but for other reasons I need to do it this way) Samba is installed. Here is an example where I mount to a Win machine.--> works fine mount... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdilts
12 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to access redhat Linux box graphically from windows box?

Hi I have a linux box and need to access from windows graphically # uname -a Linux pc-l416116 2.6.18-155.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jun 19 17:06:47 EDT 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux What components do I need to install on Linux and windows to do that? TIA (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: magnus29
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying, renaming the file ftp it from windows to Linux

Hello my dear friends, Two file are auto generated from mon - fri at different directories on same windows box.Every day i have to copy the file, rename it (specific name)and ftp it to linux box specified directory. is it possible to automate this process,If yes this has to be done from windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umesh yadav
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Copying the file from UNIX box to other

Hi Folks , I have two different unix boxes named lonrs2345 and lonrs2367 now i want to copy a file from lonrs2345 to lonrs2367 , now below is the location of file which i want to copy lonrs2345 :- /opt/app/fgty/abc.xml lonrs2367 :- /opt/app/fgty/ Now as you can see above i want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: n4noida
2 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)