Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting From perl program query is not executed. Post 302937156 by radoulov on Wednesday 4th of March 2015 03:15:20 AM
Old 03-04-2015
No, you need:
Code:
my $ORACLE_HOME = "/oracle/product/10.2.0";
#You may also need to set the ORACLE SID
#my $ORACLE_SID="your_sid";

$ENV{ORACLE_HOME}=$ORACLE_HOME;
# Uncomment if you set ORACLE SID above
#$ENV{ORACLE_SID}=$ORACLE_SID;
$ENV{PATH}="$ORACLE_HOME/bin";

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl - why is the shell script executed before the print command?

i'm writing some simple scripts to help me learn perl. why does the print command get called after the shell script is executed? the purpose of the shell script is to simply echo to the screen "script run". which is does, but before the print command, you can clearly see the shell script is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjays
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

pro*c program for sql query

Hi all, I have sql query as follows. Please write a pro*c program for the following query. select sp1.cost_change ||','|| sp1.cost_change_desc ||','|| sp1.reason ||','|| to_char(sp1.active_date,'DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS') ||','|| sp1.status ||','|| sp1.cost_change_origin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: user71408
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find pid of PS which executed by perl system function

hello All, I need to invoke by perl script some program/command and monitor it for 5 minutes . In case it still running for more then 5 min I need to send a signal which will stop it. I implemeted this as shown below by using eval & alarm and I'd like to know if there is a better way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Alalush
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find status of last executed cmd in perl?

In shell we can find the status of last executed command by $? In perl what is the command to find the status of last executed command... Can any one please say??????????????? Thanks, Prabhu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prsampath
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unique constraint violated within stored procedure executed from Perl

Hi! I got an strange trouble executing a stored procedures that goes inserting line by line on a table. I mus integrate it with perl for an specific task... the hole process is controlled by e Perl script that: Load a text file calling sqlldr. Call a stored procedure that process the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jparra
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the return code of subroutines executed as standalone as command line in Perl ?

How to do I get the return code of a subroutine in a perl module if invoke the subroutine as standalone, I have an module say TestExit.pm and in that i have a subroutine say myTest() which is returns 12, if i were to call the subroutine from command line like CASE:1 ( Without an explict... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ennstate
2 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Calling compiled C program with Perl program

Long story short: I'm working inside of a Unix SSH under a bash shell. I have to code a C program that generates a random number. Then I have to call the compiled C program with a Perl program to run the C program 20 times and put all the generated random #s into a text file, then print that text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdkirby
1 Replies

8. Programming

A simple C program query ...

Given the following code inside the function ext3_write_super(): (It's there in Linux kernel 2.6.27.59) static void ext3_write_super (struct super_block * sb) { if (mutex_trylock(&sb->s_lock) != 0) BUG(); sb->s_dirt = 0; } The conditional test at if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen_218
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To check if the JAVA Program is successfully executed in sh shell scripting

Hi , I have written a shell script to call a java program say load_id.sh .This sh script indeed is executed implicitly in other sh script which calls 2 more sh scripts one by one. I need to check if the load_id.sh (which calls java program) is executed successfully only then continue with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: preema
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl program get a response before the program quits

I created a program, so a kid can practice there math on it. It dispenses varies math problems and the kid must input an answer. I also want it to grade the work they have done, but I can't find the best place for it to print out the grade. I have: if ( $response =~ m/^/ ) { $user_wants_to_quit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: germany1517
1 Replies
Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery(3pm)

NAME
Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery - a boolean query SYNOPSIS
# isa Plucene::Search::Query $query->add(Plucene::Search::Query $query, $required, $prohibited); $query->normalize($norm); my @clauses = $query->clauses; my $sum_sq_weights = $query->sum_squared_weights($searcher); my $as_string = $query->to_string($field); DESCRIPTION
A query that matches documents matching boolean combinations of other queries, typically TermQuerys or PhraseQuery A boolean query represents a composite query that may contains subqueries of arbitrary nesting level and with composition rules such as 'and', 'or' or 'not'. Boolean queries are represented in Plucene API by instances of the BooleanQuery class. Each BooleanQuery object contains a list of subqueries that are linked using instances of the adaptor class BooleanClause. The subqueries may be of any Query type such as term query, phrase query and nested boolean queries. Each sub query of a boolean query has two binary qualifiers that controls how its super query is matched. These qualifiers are o prohibited - when this flag is set, the matching status of the subquery is negated such that the query is considered as a match only when the sub query does not match. o required - when this flag is set, the sub query is required to match (or not to match if its 'prohibited' flag is set) for the super query to match. This this is a necessary but not sufficient condition for the super query to match. METHODS
add $query->add(Plucene::Search::Query $query, $required, $prohibited); Adds a clause to a boolean query. Clauses may be: required which means that documents which do not match this sub-query will not match the boolean query; prohibited which means that documents which do match this sub-query will not match the boolean query; or neither, in which case matched documents are neither prohibited from nor required to match the sub-query. It is an error to specify a clause as both required and prohibited. add_clause $self->add_clause(Plucene::Search::BooleanClause $c); Adds an already-formed clause onto the query. clauses my @clauses = $query->clauses; sum_squared_weights my $sum_sq_weights = $query->sum_squared_weights($searcher); normalize $query->normalize($norm); to_string my $as_string = $query->to_string($field); perl v5.12.4 2011-08-14 Plucene::Search::BooleanQuery(3pm)