Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table Post 302934834 by rbatte1 on Wednesday 11th of February 2015 08:15:16 AM
Old 02-11-2015
You will simply need to adjust your SELECT statement to include these. As an example:-
Code:
SELECT '|'||username||'|'||profile||'|' FROM DBA_USERS ;

I hope that this helps,
Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrange Data in table and send by mail

Everybody, can you tell me how express about this; we have text data file as : parameter1 Parameter2 AA 55 BB 77 . . . . . . We want to draw table for this data as attached then send as body of Email (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xjklop2009
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx command - send mail as table format

I have to send a couple of rows that have been returned from a SQL query. I have written the output of the query to a file and while i try to print this in the mail body the formatting goes wrong. Intended Output in mail body: Col1 Col2 Col3 ------ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwertyu
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Take Data From a table and send it through mail

Hi can anyone help me in writing a code for taking data from a table and need to send that data through mail using mail -x command.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ginrkf
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Shell script output in HTML or with table like results and mail

Hello, Currently i have a script which will disply the results in plain text format. I want to format the result in more readable format like Making bold headings and format with colors etc. Something like html and send that content as email. Please help me how i can do that. I am using... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: joy lobo
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting unable to send the sql query data in table in body of email

I have written a shell script that calls below sql file. It is not sending the query data in table in the body of email. spool table_update.html; SELECT * FROM PROCESS_LOG_STATS where process = 'ActivateSubscription'; spool off; exit; Please use code tags next time for your code and data.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharanakumar
9 Replies

7. Solaris

How to output the prstat into table and send through email?

Hi how to send below prstat script output into table format and send through email? prstat|awk '{ if ($9 >= 5) print $0 }' (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
17 Replies

8. Solaris

SQL QUERY to Table Output

Hi I am trying to run sql query from solaris in csh script and send the output to email. Below is my sql query select p.spid,se.program seprogram, se.machine, se.username, sq.sql_text,sq.retrows from v$process p inner join v$session se on p.addr = se.paddr inner join ( select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table to send mail

I have two details to send in html email, two details present in variables, Processname & date which I need to send html email in table. Column1 is Processname: Process1 & column 2 is date:16/6/16 4:55 AM I have below basic html code, how to create table in html to send mail echo "<html>" >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rozee
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create a file from output of vertica table query in UTF-8 format?

Hello, In my shell script, I extract table data from HP Vertica DB into a csv file using vsql -c command. But the problem is the file getting created is in binary format and hence some of the data becomes unreadable which has chinese characters as part of data. file -i filename.csv - gives... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dharmatheja
2 Replies
FBSQL_NUM_ROWS(3)							 1							 FBSQL_NUM_ROWS(3)

fbsql_num_rows - Get number of rows in result

SYNOPSIS
int fbsql_num_rows (resource $result) DESCRIPTION
Gets the number of rows in the given $result set. This function is only valid for SELECT statements. To retrieve the number of rows returned from a INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE query, use fbsql_affected_rows(3). PARAMETERS
o $ result -A result identifier returned by fbsql_query(3) or fbsql_db_query(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns the number of rows returned by the last SELECT statement. EXAMPLES
Example #1 fbsql_num_rows(3) example <?php $link = fbsql_connect("localhost", "username", "password"); fbsql_select_db("database", $link); $result = fbsql_query("SELECT * FROM table1;", $link); $num_rows = fbsql_num_rows($result); echo "$num_rows Rows "; ?> SEE ALSO
fbsql_affected_rows(3), fbsql_connect(3), fbsql_select_db(3), fbsql_query(3). PHP Documentation Group FBSQL_NUM_ROWS(3)