Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX inquiry for 'awk'
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers UNIX inquiry for 'awk' Post 302934080 by RudiC on Wednesday 4th of February 2015 12:57:59 PM
Old 02-04-2015
How about showing your code so we can hint you to a solution?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uniX iNQUIry from a newbie

hi, i would like to study unix but i don't have the software for me to test the scripts that i read from the book and from the internet. I would like to ask anyones help to please tell me link wer i can download for free the unix system. I would be glad to receive your replies. thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: youdexter
2 Replies

2. Programming

Performance inquiry...guestimate better approach

So, I've been told and heard a million times that malloc and free are expensive calls to be avoided. So many times I avoid malloc by reusing already allocated memory blocks. Store them on free lists somewhere myself and don't call free when I know malloc will be called very shortly thereafter. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamWarrior
6 Replies

3. Linux

slave bind name resolution inquiry

hi. i configured a master and slave bind server on my vmware test network. i used nslookup to the slave name server to lookup a fake entry for network.com that the master dns set, however, the slave is resolving the real ip of www.network.com, instead of what the master dns server set. i checked... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcpascual
2 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Firewall / Network isolation inquiry

Good morning folks, A good friend of mine has a network where every host has two paths to the file servers (two NICs & two networks for all hosts). Normally speaking, one network will be used for regular application traffic - license servers, itunes library, collaboration tools - while the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: avronius
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Offline Agents Inquiry.

Hello, I currently use Solaris, and typically I use the svcs -a | grep PROCESS to see if it's online or Offline. My questions is SVCS is in solaris but if I want to find out if a daemon or process is offline what other methods can I use? ps -ef | grep PROCESS "what do I look for" or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NelsonC
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inquiry on Grabbing info from file.

Here is another script I am trying to customize currently, this script is used to send me disk space information, but at the moment I have to enter all the servers in manually SERVER= "xxx bbb ccc" ect.. how can I script it so that the servers are called off a txt file versus me entering all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NelsonC
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Inquiry

Hi Everyone! I'm new with UNIX,so, sorry if this question seems really dumb.:( Anyway, I'd just like if it's possible to automatically inform someone (via mail or pop-up box or something) that a file has been recently uploaded/received to the UNIX box? If it is, any advice on how to get that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jam04
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Inquiry for Automatic Sending

Hi Everyone! I'm new with UNIX,so, sorry if this question seems really dumb.:( Anyway, I'd just like if it's possible to automatically inform someone (via mail or pop-up box or something) that a file has been recently uploaded/received to the UNIX box? If it is, any advice on how to get that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jam04
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Inquiry: NIS configuration setup

Hello, Good day. I would like to ask for your inputs on this scenario. Currently, we have a NIS virtual machine with a Solaris 10 (32-bit) OS. And also we have another virtual machine with the same OS. And I am asked to set-up a secondary NIS on this another VM, bring down the primary NIS and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SystemAddict
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Sun Server and Solaris 7 Inquiry

Greetings! Will be firing up the good ole pizza box, soon. Does anyone know if Solaris 7 is still okay to use? Last time I attempted was 2006. Thank you in advance, ControlTomato (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ControlTomato
6 Replies
gnutls_psk_set_server_credentials_hint(3)			      gnutls				 gnutls_psk_set_server_credentials_hint(3)

NAME
gnutls_psk_set_server_credentials_hint - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_psk_set_server_credentials_hint(gnutls_psk_server_credentials_t res, const char * hint); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_psk_server_credentials_t res is a gnutls_psk_server_credentials_t structure. const char * hint is the PSK identity hint string DESCRIPTION
This function sets the identity hint, in a gnutls_psk_server_credentials_t structure. This hint is sent to the client to help it chose a good PSK credential (i.e., username and password). RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise an error code is returned. SINCE
2.4.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_psk_set_server_credentials_hint(3)