Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Curl alternative for python code Post 302931776 by Corona688 on Thursday 15th of January 2015 11:04:11 AM
Old 01-15-2015
Also possible with wget.

Code:
wget "http://10.0.0.1:8000/monitor/" --post-data="username=testuser&access_token=c3NhbmthMDJjsd&region=test&role=guide&ipaddr=192.168.0.37&name=test-testhost-001&check=enable"

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code conversion from JSP to PYTHON

Guys I need to convert a code from JSP (Java Tags are also there inside JSP) to PYTHON. I have OK kind of knowledge in PYTHON, but dont have a muck knowledge in JAVA/JSP. Any idea how to approach? Thanks in advance to all C Saha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaha
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

python code...convert to ksh or sh

Helloo... I am not much familiar with python..I found this small script in python I even do not have python on my computer...can anyone help me out to convert this into ksh or sh.. PLEASE any help I will appreciate.. here is python code.. #!/usr/bin/env python import random # Get a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amon
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding alternative code

Hi Sir's I've the below piece of code has the following functionalities: 1) Read the "pcp" file and create Job related parameter file "$PARMFILE". $PARMFILE has below variables: AFTD2010 "FILE_TYPE_D=Y export FILE_TYPE_D" AFTD2010 "FILE_TYPE_I=N export FILE_TYPE_I" AFTD2010... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Python Code Whitespace

Hello All, I have some python code that pulls together titles and displays them on web pages. Here is the section of code I am struggling with: #string to grab title titlePattern =r'''\s*(\(+\))?(?P<title>.*)''' #returns the title part of the subject line def getTitle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhampt
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grabbin a html code from a page (Var = Curl)

Hi there. Im not very good on shell yet. This line, will print me YES or NO in console. Its the HTML code returned from the website, simply YES or NO curl -L "http://www.thewebsite.net/auth/log.jsp?user=$user&sessionId=$sid&serverId=$hash" How could i save this into a variable, so i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ziden
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Alternative button for code tags

I am aware of the many issues surrounding posters not using code tags around code or data. Could we somewhat alleviate this issue by having a better icon that shows more clearly its function? (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
37 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alternative command/method to curl

is there a different way to do the following: curl -k -H "Content-Type:application/json" -X POST -d'{"api_token": "33blah526c-6bla71-441b-491b-0blahca08"}' https://10.10.10.10/api/1.4/auth/session -c /tmp/myhost01.myhost.com im seeking to use a different method because i'm running into TLS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Python Code Question

I have the following code: #!/usr/bin/env python mylist = def printWithoutNewlines(): for objects in mylist: #print(objects) objects = objects.replace('hello', "hi") print objects When executed, it gives the following output: ## ./loop.py hi... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

9. Programming

Two problems with my python code

Hello everyone , I need your help to end my python code. I've this code in python : from ipywidgets import interact, Dropdown from ipywidgets import * from ipywidgets.embed import embed_minimal_html import pandas as pd import os import sys #################### Dropdown servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
1 Replies
CDDB-TOOL(1)						      General Commands Manual						      CDDB-TOOL(1)

NAME
cddb-tool - Get CDDB information SYNOPSIS
cddb-tool parse file [-i|-d|-a|-t] [num|-c|-p] cddb-tool template disc-id tracks cddb-tool send [file] address cddb-tool query server user host disc-id tracks cddb-tool read server user host disc-id genre cddb-tool help DESCRIPTION
cddb-tool is a backend tool for abcde. It is passed information from cd-discid and uses it look up the CD title, artist, and track informa- tion on the cddb database (http://freedb.freedb.org) on the internet. COMMANDS
parse [file] option Get data out of a cddb file (use "-" for stdin). Options (use one and only one): id prints disc id album prints album title track num prints title of track num artist prints artist category prints category cddbgenre synonym for category all parse file and dumps to stdout in a form sourceable by the shell send [file] address Mails file file (or stdin of no file specified) to specified address, using correct format. Category should be one of blues, classical, country, data, folk, jazz, newage, reggae, rock, soundtrack, misc. template [disc-id] [tracks] Generates a template (empty) cddb file to stdout. The command line should be essentially the output of cd-discid. query [server] [user] [host] [disc-id] [tracks] Looks up disc on server (should be of form "http://host/cddb/cddb.cgi") remainder of command line is in the same form as that returned by the cd-discid program. Uses wget, so if you need to use a proxy then just configure wget to do so. user and host will be used for identify- ing ourselves to the CDDB server. Outputs response code and entries with matching CDDB entries, if successful, from the CDDB server. read [server] [user] [host] [disc-id] [genre] Dumps CDDB entry to stdout. File will contain an extra #CATEGORY= line, which leaves it a valid CDDB file but which will be recognized by parse and send commands. Uses wget, so if you need to use a proxy then just configure wget to do so. user and host will be used for identi- fying ourselves to the CDDB server. help Prints usage information. AUTHOR
Nathaniel Smith <njs@uclink4.berkeley.edu>, maintained as part of abcde by Robert Woodcock <rcw@debian.org>. Manual page compiled from help information by Robert Woodcock. CDDB-TOOL(1)