Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Curl alternative for python code Post 302931775 by cjcox on Thursday 15th of January 2015 10:57:02 AM
Old 01-15-2015
curl -d username=testuser -d access_token=.... etc..

Do all of the -d parms corresponding to your parms from your post and then give it the url as the last parameter

Does that point you in the right direction?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code conversion from JSP to PYTHON

Guys I need to convert a code from JSP (Java Tags are also there inside JSP) to PYTHON. I have OK kind of knowledge in PYTHON, but dont have a muck knowledge in JAVA/JSP. Any idea how to approach? Thanks in advance to all C Saha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaha
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

python code...convert to ksh or sh

Helloo... I am not much familiar with python..I found this small script in python I even do not have python on my computer...can anyone help me out to convert this into ksh or sh.. PLEASE any help I will appreciate.. here is python code.. #!/usr/bin/env python import random # Get a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amon
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding alternative code

Hi Sir's I've the below piece of code has the following functionalities: 1) Read the "pcp" file and create Job related parameter file "$PARMFILE". $PARMFILE has below variables: AFTD2010 "FILE_TYPE_D=Y export FILE_TYPE_D" AFTD2010 "FILE_TYPE_I=N export FILE_TYPE_I" AFTD2010... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Python Code Whitespace

Hello All, I have some python code that pulls together titles and displays them on web pages. Here is the section of code I am struggling with: #string to grab title titlePattern =r'''\s*(\(+\))?(?P<title>.*)''' #returns the title part of the subject line def getTitle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhampt
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grabbin a html code from a page (Var = Curl)

Hi there. Im not very good on shell yet. This line, will print me YES or NO in console. Its the HTML code returned from the website, simply YES or NO curl -L "http://www.thewebsite.net/auth/log.jsp?user=$user&sessionId=$sid&serverId=$hash" How could i save this into a variable, so i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ziden
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Alternative button for code tags

I am aware of the many issues surrounding posters not using code tags around code or data. Could we somewhat alleviate this issue by having a better icon that shows more clearly its function? (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
37 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alternative command/method to curl

is there a different way to do the following: curl -k -H "Content-Type:application/json" -X POST -d'{"api_token": "33blah526c-6bla71-441b-491b-0blahca08"}' https://10.10.10.10/api/1.4/auth/session -c /tmp/myhost01.myhost.com im seeking to use a different method because i'm running into TLS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Python Code Question

I have the following code: #!/usr/bin/env python mylist = def printWithoutNewlines(): for objects in mylist: #print(objects) objects = objects.replace('hello', "hi") print objects When executed, it gives the following output: ## ./loop.py hi... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

9. Programming

Two problems with my python code

Hello everyone , I need your help to end my python code. I've this code in python : from ipywidgets import interact, Dropdown from ipywidgets import * from ipywidgets.embed import embed_minimal_html import pandas as pd import os import sys #################### Dropdown servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
1 Replies
CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					      CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE - set time value for conditional SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE, long val); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long val as parameter. This should be the time counted as seconds since 1 Jan 1970, and the time will be used in a condition as specified with CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3). DEFAULT
0 PROTOCOLS
HTTP, FTP, RTSP, and FILE EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* January 1, 2020 is 1577833200 */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE, 1577833200L); /* If-Modified-Since the above time stamp */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION, CURL_TIMECOND_IFMODSINCE); /* Perform the request */ curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION(3), libcurl 7.54.0 April 03, 2016 CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE(3)