Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware ZOTAC NANO AD12...now a paperweight (power prob.) Post 302930204 by blackrageous on Wednesday 31st of December 2014 11:08:56 AM
Old 12-31-2014
ZOTAC NANO AD12...now a paperweight (power prob.)

I have a ZOTAC NANO AD12 that won't power on. The AC Adapter is ok and provides the required 19V. Only tips I found on the web were to unplug the cmos battery. That did not help. I did not have the unit very long and this happened some time ago so I just set the unit aside (until last night). Anybody have any tips or documentation.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nano-2.0.6 HELP!!!!

Hi all, I have this problem. I am running suse linux 10.0 Enterprise. I was able to install nano-2.0.6 and as root I am able to use it. This is where my problem starts. When I exit root and try to use nano, I get this error message. nano: Command not found. but when I type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: goku3g
3 Replies

2. Linux

microwindow and nano-X

Dear all I have problem in installing microwindows. What I did 1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA 2.cd microwindows-0.90/src 3.cp configs config 4.make clean; make 5. make 6.now it is giving error :- winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of ‘abs' follows non-static declaration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra_sk_in
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Nano installation for ON HP UX

How to isntall nano on HP UX? Thanks:eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ldaliosmane
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ZOTAC IONITX-A-U Atom 330 1.6GHz Dual-Core 441 NVI

Has anyone installed on the ZOTAC IONITX-A-U Atom 330 1.6GHz Dual-Core 441 NVIDIA ION Mini ITX platform? If so, what if any, were the challneges that you had? What went smoothly I want to get this board because it looks like a stellar system and perfect for Linux. I'm quite curious about... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarfraz
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using nano x to design GUI

Hi, I am working on a project to develop an embedded device that can transfer files between two usb devices ( pen drives). We are using an NUC950A ARM9 microcontroller and we've put the Linux 2.1 kernel on the development board and it works. Can i use nano -x to design my own GUI so that i can run... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dilumcc
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Create files using Nano?

I need to switch files in a directory using Nano thinking i have all the files in the same directory? how would i go about doing that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with these scripts in nano...

So I am trying to write 3 different scripts using nano. Having some trouble with each. The first one is prompting for the person's information, and I would like to store that information in a new text file. I have most of it complete. The only problem I have here is that I do not know the code... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tburns517
2 Replies
GIT-PACK-REFS(1)						    Git Manual							  GIT-PACK-REFS(1)

NAME
git-pack-refs - Pack heads and tags for efficient repository access SYNOPSIS
git pack-refs [--all] [--no-prune] DESCRIPTION
Traditionally, tips of branches and tags (collectively known as refs) were stored one file per ref under $GIT_DIR/refs directory. While many branch tips tend to be updated often, most tags and some branch tips are never updated. When a repository has hundreds or thousands of tags, this one-file-per-ref format both wastes storage and hurts performance. This command is used to solve the storage and performance problem by stashing the refs in a single file, $GIT_DIR/packed-refs. When a ref is missing from the traditional $GIT_DIR/refs hierarchy, it is looked up in this file and used if found. Subsequent updates to branches always create new files under $GIT_DIR/refs hierarchy. A recommended practice to deal with a repository with too many refs is to pack its refs with --all --prune once, and occasionally run git pack-refs --prune. Tags are by definition stationary and are not expected to change. Branch heads will be packed with the initial pack-refs --all, but only the currently active branch heads will become unpacked, and the next pack-refs (without --all) will leave them unpacked. OPTIONS
--all The command by default packs all tags and refs that are already packed, and leaves other refs alone. This is because branches are expected to be actively developed and packing their tips does not help performance. This option causes branch tips to be packed as well. Useful for a repository with many branches of historical interests. --no-prune The command usually removes loose refs under $GIT_DIR/refs hierarchy after packing them. This option tells it not to. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-PACK-REFS(1)