Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Board not present
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Board not present Post 302925594 by dma on Tuesday 18th of November 2014 04:45:21 AM
Old 11-18-2014
Wrench Board not present

Can please somebody tell me what could be the reason for the following error (Unix Motorola Server):

/usr/etc/ce3/s374: Board at address 0xff10000 not present - Entry skipped.
/dev/lpc2: I/O error

I already replaced the board 374 on the server, but I have the same problem.

Thank you!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Board Maintenance

Just a remark now the board has grown to considerable proportion. I see too little of an active hand(s) maintaning the boards, clipping away dead posts, moving posts that were created in the wrong forums etc. It's a bit tiring to see alot of threads ending in: this has been covered before, do a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
7 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

free bulletin board

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a free bulletin board for Windows. I can find some but I need it to be able to post images and files to the board. I can find some though I can't find any that will allow files and images and I need both of them. Oh yeah I'll be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mother Board Drivers ...........??

Hi friends i am going to use FEDORA CORE ...Should i need to install Mother Board Drivers ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haisubbu
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

new system board replacement?

Hi, What are the files need to be edit after replacing with new system board. Because of big environment we do this activity on weekly basis. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naveen.6025
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep connection alive between PC and board

HI all, I have armv7 board and i will execute script in host machine with ssh connection from board . I have to test when board in standby mode the script runned in host remain working . The result is the reverse when kernel is in standby mode on board. SSH connection closed and the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwen_joe
3 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

The Alternate DC board for AudioScope.sh.

Hi guys... Well I have entered an area of partial insnity... ;o) Below is a photo of the 'ALTDC' board for AudioScope.sh... I have decided to incorporate all three methods for obtaining DC into this MBP via the MIC input. 1) VFO. 2) CHOPPER. 3) COUNTER. The controller for the COUNTER... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
9 Replies
BUS_CHILD_PRESENT(9)					   BSD Kernel Developer's Manual				      BUS_CHILD_PRESENT(9)

NAME
bus_child_present -- ask the bus driver to see if this device is still really present SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/param.h> #include <sys/bus.h> #include <machine/bus.h> #include <sys/rman.h> #include <machine/resource.h> int bus_child_present(device_t dev); DESCRIPTION
The bus_child_present() function requests that the parent device driver of dev check to see if the hardware represented by dev is still phys- ically accessible at this time. While the notion of accessible varies from bus to bus, generally hardware that is not accessible cannot be accessed via the bus_space*() methods that would otherwise be used to access the device. This does not ask the question ``does this device have children?'' which can better be answered by device_get_children(9). RETURN VALUES
A zero return value indicates that the device is not present in the system. A non-zero return value indicates that the device is present in the system, or that the state of the device cannot be determined. EXAMPLES
This is some example code. It only calls stop when the dc(4) device is actually present. device_t dev; dc_softc *sc; sc = device_get_softc(dev); if (bus_child_present(dev)) dc_stop(sc); SEE ALSO
device(9), driver(9) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
March 27, 2003 BSD