Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Storage migration from VMAX to VNXHe Post 302923490 by admin_db on Monday 3rd of November 2014 10:02:25 AM
Old 11-03-2014
Storage migration from VMAX to VNXHe

Hello,

We are considering storage migration for RAC database servers(using ASM) from VMAX to VNX?

Any good/bad pointers in this regards please.

Best regards,
Vishal

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Veritas Storage Question (Data Migration)

Using Solaris 10 with Veritas Storage Foundation running. I want to copy all contents from DISKA LUN1 to DISKB LUN2. What would be the command syntax to do this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Storage Migration on Solaris server

Hi All, I need your help urgently. Below I have given the brief description of the Architecture and the Problem. The brief details of the architecture: We have 5 Containers(Non-Global Zones) running on one T5220 Box. The Global Zone is running Solaris 10. The Non-global Zones are... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamaldeep1986
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Storage migration: zones and metasets

Hi all, I'm in a situation which i need to understand the best way of doing a migration of storage involved in a zone.Elements involved are solaris 10 (Generic_144488-08), metasets. I need to provision more storage to the said non-global zone and not aware of the "best practices" from the ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ossupport55
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)		     TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference		      Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)

NAME
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket- create the migration ticket required for the migration process. SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(TSS_HTPM hTPM, TSS_HKEY hMigrationKey, TSS_MIGRATE_SCHEME migrationScheme, UINT32* pulMigTicketLength, BYTE** prgbMigTicket); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket is used by the owner to authorize a target public key for migration. This mean sthat when a system is set up, the owner can decide that all archives should be done on a particular server. Then as keys are created, the user can pick one of these servers for the target of the migration of their keys, if they wish. This provides one of the two authorizations necessary to migrate a key. PARAMETERS
hTPM Handle of the TPM object hMigrationKey Handle of the object representing the migration key. migrationScheme Flag indiating the migration scheme to be used. pulMigTicketLength Recieves the length (in bytes) of the prgbMigTicket parameter. prgbMigTicket Recieves a pointer to thememory block containing the migration ticket blob. RETURN CODES
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE Either hTPM or hMigrationKey is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An error occurred internal to the TSS. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
(none). TSS 1.1 2004-05-26 Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)