Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Faulty parts in a frame
Special Forums Hardware Faulty parts in a frame Post 302921143 by admin_db on Wednesday 15th of October 2014 08:34:48 AM
Old 10-15-2014
I will gather the details and get back to you.

Best regards,
Vishal

---------- Post updated at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:03 AM ----------

Thanks!

This is the model no.
HK192604373

Best regards,
Vishal

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Faulty PSU - but its still working !?!

Hello We have a power supply in an x4100 (x86) and it seems to be faulty but it is still working!?! (this box only has one PSU). We are getting Orange flashing warning light on the front of the box and the LED labelled “rear PSu” is solid orange ...We don't seem to have had any syslog error... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
8 Replies

2. Solaris

Replacing a faulty volume

Hi All, I replace a sub-mirror of a mirrored volume by using below command: #metadetach d10(mirror) d11(striped) #metattach d10 d13(other striped) With above process I successfully replaced a faulty volume. I want to knoow if the process I followed is right. Or if not, what... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
5 Replies

3. Solaris

fmadm faulty output

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask a question about fmadm and explorer outputs. Recently found out that an error shows up in fmadm saying "mb is faulty but still in service" so we took an explorer send to Oracle Support. Error led wasn't on but we didn't want to risk the probability. They came up... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: royalliege
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Help with faulty Disk on Sun OS

Hi, Recently i came across a disk that seems to be faulty and need help. I have gathered some information by running below commands and any help on how to solve this will be great. # uname –a SunOS XYZ 5.7 Generic_106541-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4 #df -k Filesystem kbytes used... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phanidhar6039
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Remove Faulty disk from HP-UX LVM VG

Requirement to remove a faulty mirrored disk from hp-ux LVM <root@pdwp1s>/etc # vgdisplay -v /dev/vg00 vgdisplay: Warning: couldn't query physical volume "/dev/dsk/c2t0d0": The specified path does not correspond to physical volume attached to this volume group vgdisplay: Warning: couldn't... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
9 Replies

6. HP-UX

Remove faulty disk LV from VG

Hi, Have mirrored the primary disk to 3 . Server and OS: # uname -a HP-UX pdwp1s B.11.11 U 9000/800 118434630 unlimited-user license # model 9000/800/L3000-7x # strings /etc/lvmtab /dev/vg00 +F@< /dev/dsk/c1t2d0 /dev/dsk/c2t2d0 /dev/dsk/c2t0d0 But now I have only 1 disk... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
5 Replies

7. HP-UX

FAULTY DISK replacement HP rx4640

Hello, I'm new to this forum and as you will see from my question I'm new to UNIX as well. One of our costumers has HP rx4640 running on UNIX with two 300GB hot-swappable disks that are mirrored. They reported to us that one of the disks is faulty and they want us to take care of it. Below is... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: gjk
16 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Incrementing parts of ten digits number by parts

I have number in file which contains date and serial number: 2013101000. The last two digits are serial number (00). So maximum of serial number is 100. After reaching 100 it becomes 00 with incrementing 10 which is day with max 31. after reaching 31 it becomes 00 and increments 10... (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: Natalie
31 Replies

9. Red Hat

HBA card faulty

Hi, How to determine if HBA card in getting faulty from linux host ? any pointers. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Show faulty shows PS1 faulty

I plugged both power cables in both power supply. When I unplugged each power cable one by one, the SPARC T4-1 machine keep running. However, show faulty command shows below message. (I have also attached the picture of both power supply) -> show faulty Target ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
1 Replies
PCIC(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   PCIC(4)

NAME
pcic -- PC Card bridge driver SYNOPSIS
device pcic device pccard DESCRIPTION
The pcic driver provides support for older ISA and non-Yenta PCI PC Card bridges. The pcic driver supports most ExCA devices attached to the ISA bus or PCI devices that do not conform to the Yenta specification. The following ISA devices, or true clones, are supported in the current code. Intel i82365SL Step A Intel i82365SL Step B Intel i82365SL Step C Intel's original 16-bit PC Card controller. Intel i82365SL-DF Intel's last version of this device. 3.3V support was added. VLSI 82C146 An older VLSI part with some issues on some machines. Cirrus Logic PD-6710 Cirrus Logic PD-6720 Cirrus Logic PD-6722 Cirrus Logic's pcic controller. Compatible with the i82365SL Step C with the addition of a different 3.3V control. Ricoh RF5C296 Ricoh RF5C396 Ricoh's PC Card bridge chips. These are compatible with the i82365SL Step C, but with yet another different 3.3V con- trol. Vadem 365 Vadem 465 Compatible with i82365SL Step C. Vadem 468 Vadem 469 Like the earlier Vadem models, but with Vadem's own, incompatible, 3.3V control system. IBM PCIC IBM clone of the original i82365SL part, with its own ID register value. Has no 3.3V ability. Many other vendors made parts in this arena, but most of them were compatible with one of the above chipsets. The following PCI pcmcia bridges are supported: Cirrus Logic PD6729 Cirrus Logic PD6730 O2micro OZ6729 O2micro OZ6730 BUGS
This does not work at all at the moment. BSD
July 9, 2002 BSD