Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Proxy Server Same title (almost) same IP address registered for two new users Post 302916462 by vbe on Wednesday 10th of September 2014 06:51:42 AM
Old 09-10-2014
I think like you, same person or same team since both posts are the same: As you are mod if you clikc on last edited by.. you end here: https://www.unix.com/posthistory.php?p=302916396
and if you compare, you see that the content has been removed leaving " Hi all " but that content is the same as the post "Execute"...
Nevertheless why are they posting in "Contact admins and Mods..." ???
I would believe same person in a rush, not seeing his membership accepted fast enough posted for a new one...
My concern is we have a bot running to point out duplicates, why did this case not show up?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

clnttcp_create: RPC program not registered

s/o=SCO 5.05 openserver hi, i have a problem with a mount between 2 servers i can see the mounted files, but i canīt open it if the file is a *.dbf, if i try to a "dbf" file with fox for unix the error is (the system has reached the maximum number of blocks) mount -f NFS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jav_v
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am unable to post a new thread and I registered. I donot have permissions. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ryphelon
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

registered, read everything and can't post?

I just registered for the first time on this forum a few minutes ago, gave my REAL and only e-mail, and now I can't post anything in HP-UX part of the forum??? I then read that I have to check my e-mail for some instructions for enableing me to post (despite the fact that it says that I'm logged in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gophy
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

telnet is not a registered protocol

I'm using firefox and I access a site which established a VPN connection to another site. There is a button which is supposed to log me into another system. When I click the button, I get an error window popup saying: telnet is not a registered protocol I do I register telnet as a protocol?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lyonsd
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Hi..Guys...!!! I am new on yours site, but i hope you will like me....I`ll very glad to answer on all your question! I am From England Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...In first , how i post message to PM...???Thank you very much!Mark. G..!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: poluroud20
1 Replies

6. Solaris

NOTICE: e1000g1/0 registered in messages

Please can anyone tell me what these messages I found in /var/adm/messages for six T2000 servers this morning? The systems are all operating okay, but I am wondering what it means (extract follows) Aug 27 00:07:11 t2000-06 mac: NOTICE: e1000g1/0 registered Aug 27 00:07:11 t2000-06 e1000g: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: floydm
5 Replies

7. SuSE

How to know Suse servers are registered or not?

HI, i have some set of suse servers with different versions. How can i know from commandline that these systems are registred on suse to get updates. Rehards, Ben (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)