Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to change the date automatically on script? Post 302916087 by seenuvasan1985 on Saturday 6th of September 2014 11:06:45 PM
Old 09-07-2014
Thanks guys,

My issue is solved now.

Regards,
Sri

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How would I telnet & change user password automatically in a script

I would like to create a script that logs into a list of several servers 50+ and changes my password all at once. Every 60 days we are required to login to each system and change our passwords or else they expire and our login account is deleted. I have an idea on how I could do this but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: darthur
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to automatically change password.

I want to write a script which will automatically take password sequentially from a file after every 10 days. i.e the passwd command should be executed automatically every 10 days and it should take the input from the password file sequentially. Has any1 got a solution?????????????? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to change the date format in a file

i have many files with date format of 6-9-2008 and i want a script that can change the format to 2008-06-09 Thanks (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: shehzad_m
15 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

help for change date format script

Someone can help me write a script for change date fromat from "Feb 4 18:44:03 2009" to 2009020418 ? from "Mar 17 16:44:03 2009" to 2009031716 ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pccwtest
4 Replies

5. Programming

date change shell script in java code

hi, I have a code to connect to a remote Linux server through windows using SSH, with host-name, username and password built in the code. I want to add a shell script in the code which should execute automatically without any user intervention. (as u know that date change requires you/us to be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarkan
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to change the date in some scenario

Hi , I have file FSN.log which contains number 100. i have other Perl script when i run it , it ll increment this FSN.log value. now my requirement is when the count in FSN.log becomes 999, it should make the value to 100 again and Perl script to change the date or it should make the date... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: santhoshks
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change date format in shell script

Plz help me To display date in the mm/dd/yyyy. Eg. if date is 28-09-2012 the output of the shell script should be date 09/28/2012. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shivasaini
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to change name of a file with date

I have a file that contains todays date(for ex- test_08/30/2013) Now I want a script which will run and change the name of the file and put yesterday's date (for ex- test_08/29/2013) Please help. ---------- Post updated at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 04:31 AM ---------- I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to change date/time

Hi everybody! I need to perform a task with a script but I have no idea how to do it, I hope someone could help me: - on my linux pc I have many folders with movies, tv shows, toons, ecc. They are shared by a dlna server to my panasonic tv where I can browse and see them. The problem is that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Torquemada
6 Replies

10. HP-UX

awk command in hp UNIX subtract 30 days automatically from current date without date illegal option

current date command runs well awk -v t="$(date +%Y-%m-%d)" -F "'" '$1 < t' myname.dat subtract 30 days fails awk -v t="$(date --date="-30days" +%Y-%m-%d)" -F "'" '$1 < t' myname.dat awk command in hp unix subtract 30 days automatically from current date without date illegal option error... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmarcus
20 Replies
dlagts.f(3)							      LAPACK							       dlagts.f(3)

NAME
dlagts.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlagts (JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO) DLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlagts (integerJOB, integerN, double precision, dimension( * )A, double precision, dimension( * )B, double precision, dimension( * )C, double precision, dimension( * )D, integer, dimension( * )IN, double precision, dimension( * )Y, double precisionTOL, integerINFO) DLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Purpose: DLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)**T*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine DLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. Parameters: JOB JOB is INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by DLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A A is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from DLAGTF. B B is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from DLAGTF. C C is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from DLAGTF. D D is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from DLAGTF. IN IN is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from DLAGTF. Y Y is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL TOL is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0 : successful exit .lt. 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value .gt. 0: overflow would occur when computing the INFO(th) element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 162 of file dlagts.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 dlagts.f(3)