Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looking for patch B6825AA
Operating Systems HP-UX Looking for patch B6825AA Post 302914859 by vbe on Thursday 28th of August 2014 11:56:36 AM
Old 08-28-2014
Hope there is no need of CODEWORDS because that, someone thrown away all my paperwork that was in computer room...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

OS Patch

Hello, I have to apply the patch PHSS_24302 on HPUX B.11.11 os version. When i look at the /var/adm/sw/swagentd.log it mentions that "this is not a valid depot". I downloaded the patch from HP web site. Please get back to me at the earliest as I'm dead in the water. Thanks, Balaji K (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkrish
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

patch

Dear Guys , I use Linux Red Hat 9 .. i installed a patch for a web mail i use , and i think it make a damage for my web mail i cannot see it anymore . i get so many error messages . what i want to ask is there any command on linux i can use to remove the patch !!! i want to remove the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

patch

Dear All , I have Sun Solaries 7 sparc server ... am runing perl , CGI , MD5 ... etc for new web mail am setting up . now i have to install the patch ( xyz.pl.patch ) against a perl file for ex. xxx.pl what exact command i have to use ,,, also i do not want to make damage for my system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
6 Replies

4. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch help?

Hello... I'm looking for latest patch for automount and what it does on Solaris8, Thanks! :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

6. Solaris

DST Patch

How to update DST patch. Whatat are the necessary steps that have to be taken on the servers to update this patch?. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeepkv
1 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Patch Administration

Hi, I want to set upa centralised server for downloading patches from the internet and all my clients should use that central server to download patches and upgrade. Could someone please help me in doing this. Thanks, Trimu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ktrimu
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Patch

Hi, I installed Solaris 11 and I want to upgrade. I am doing this in by the documentation for pkg update. I read about the patch for solaris. Where and how to download and install this patch? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Patch Installation

Dear All, I have some 6 RedHat Servers ( 5.4 ) tikanga connected to the Intranet. Some are Database Servers and application servers. For the past 1.5 years , we have not installed any patches.. Is there any way to find out , whether these systems needs patches and where to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
5 Replies
machid(1)							   User Commands							 machid(1)

NAME
machid, sun, iAPX286, i286, i386, i486, i860, pdp11, sparc, u3b, u3b2, u3b5, u3b15, vax, u370 - get processor type truth value SYNOPSIS
sun iAPX286 i386 pdp11 sparc u3b u3b2 u3b5 u3b15 vax u370 DESCRIPTION
The following commands will return a true value (exit code of 0) if you are using an instruction set that the command name indicates. sun True if you are on a Sun system. iAPX286 True if you are on a computer using an iAPX286 processor. i386 True if you are on a computer using an iAPX386 processor. pdp11 True if you are on a PDP-11/45tm or PDP-11/70tm. sparc True if you are on a computer using a SPARC-family processor. u3b True if you are on a 3B20 computer. u3b2 True if you are on a 3B2 computer. u3b5 True if you are on a 3B5 computer. u3b15 True if you are on a 3B15 computer. vax True if you are on a VAX-11/750tm or VAX-11/780tm. u370 True if you are on an IBM(R) System/370tm computer. The commands that do not apply will return a false (non-zero) value. These commands are often used within makefiles (see make(1S)) and shell scripts (see sh(1)) to increase portability. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
make(1S), sh(1), test(1), true(1), uname(1), attributes(5) NOTES
The machid family of commands is obsolete. Use uname -p and uname -m instead. SunOS 5.11 5 Jul 1990 machid(1)