Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting GFORTRAN error in makefile installation Post 302911946 by Jefferson_dhv on Monday 4th of August 2014 07:02:12 PM
Old 08-04-2014
It worked, I just changed the compiler as you said.

Thank you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

makefile error

Hi, i have am make file problem too. It is driving me mad! My make file is: Code: program : main.o a.o b.o cc -o program main.o a.o b.o main.o : main.c cc -c main.c a.o : a.c cc -c a.c b.o : b.c cc -c b.c When I run it i just get the following error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cb.mark
2 Replies

2. Programming

Error in MakeFile

Hi, I am trying to make 2 programs using a makefile.. 1. gcc aaa.c -o aaa -lrt 2. gcc bbb.c -o bbb -lrt The makefile for the same has been done as follows.... Show Recent Messages (F3) CC=gcc CFLAGS=-g all: aaa bbb aaa: aaa.o $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o $@ aaa.o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacques83
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Proc Makefile error

Hi When i am compile the makefile i am getting this error. make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 25: Extra `:', `::', or `:=' on dependency line Following Content is the makefile. HDR_INSTALL = CommonDb.h rpts.h rptslogfmts.h CCFLAGS+= -g -v BINDIR = $(INSTALLROOT)/bin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagasundaramn
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

error in MakeFile.Solaris

Hi, I am getting the follwing error while i was running the shell script to make the build. make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile.Solaris_2.6, line 157: Unexpected end of line seen . May i knwo what does this mean.The line 157 has the last file that is supposed to be copied from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: palurugururaja
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error while running a makefile

any good website to know about makefiles (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raviravula
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

8. Programming

gfortran compiling error: Expected a right parenthesis in expression at (1)

Hello, I am compiling a code with gfortran and get one error. I have not been successful in re-writing the line so that it will compile. Any suggestions for a re-written line? WRITE (IUNITITERV, 104) ((V(1,I),V(2,I)), I=1, NUMNOD) 1 Error:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jm4smtddd
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

10. Programming

Makefile syntax error

I have the following piece and getting make ----------------------------------- getvel ./getvel_main.cpp ./getvel_main.cpp: 1: ./getvel_main.cpp: //: Permission denied ./getvel_main.cpp: 2: ./getvel_main.cpp: //: Permission denied ./getvel_main.cpp: 3: ./getvel_main.cpp: //:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
2 Replies
uil(user cmd)															     uil(user cmd)

NAME
uil -- The user interface language compiler SYNOPSIS
uil [options ] [file] DESCRIPTION
The uil command invokes the UIL compiler. The User Interface Language (UIL) is a specification language for describing the initial state of a user interface for a Motif application. The specification describes the objects (menus, dialog boxes, labels, push buttons, and so on) used in the interface and specifies the routines to be called when the interface changes state as a result of user interaction. file Specifies the file to be compiled through the UIL compiler. options Specifies one or more of the following options: -Ipathname This option causes the compiler to look for include files in the directory specified if the include files have not been found in the paths that already were searched. Specify this option followed by a pathname, with no intervening spaces. -m Machine code is listed. This directs the compiler to place in the listing file a description of the records that it added to the User Interface Database (UID). This helps you isolate errors. The default is no machine code. -o file Directs the compiler to produce a UID. By default, UIL creates a UID with the name a.uid. The file specifies the filename for the UID. No UID is produced if the compiler issues any diagnostics categorized as error or severe. UIDs are portable only across same-size machine architectures. -s Directs the compiler to set the locale before compiling any files. The locale is set in an implementation-dependent manner. On ANSI C-based systems, the locale is usually set by calling setlocale(LC_ALL, ""). If this option is not specified, the compiler does not set the locale. -v file Directs the compiler to generate a listing. The file specifies the filename for the listing. If the -v option is not present, no listing is generated by the compiler. The default is no listing. -w Specifies that the compiler suppress all warning and informational messages. If this option is not present, all mes- sages are generated, regardless of the severity. -wmd file Specifies a binary widget meta-language description file to be used in place of the default WML description. RELATED INFORMATION
X(1) and Uil(3). uil(user cmd)