Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) I don't know how to put this, an Apple Audio HW bug? Post 302908806 by Corona688 on Thursday 10th of July 2014 12:34:08 PM
Old 07-10-2014
I like these little computers. Beagleboard is the brand I ended up using. Full-fledged enough to compile its own programs. If you can do that on RP, that's worth the effort and extra space IMO, much less throwing files around and version mismatch problems update problems etc etc etc.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10,audio don't work and unrar needed

Hi, I'm here again for newbie questions :) I've installed Solaris 10 but audio don't work.I've a Realtek integrated peripheral,listed in Sun Hcl.The volume control is ok also.But nothing came from speakers. I need to install unrar also,I've download it from here Freeware for Solaris with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bgf0
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies
ABRT-CONFIGURATION(8)						    ABRT Manual 					     ABRT-CONFIGURATION(8)

NAME
abrt-configuration - dbus server for reading/writing ABRT configuration SYNOPSIS
abrt-configuration [-v[v]...] [-t NUM] DESCRIPTION
abrt-configuration allows other programs to read/write ABRT configuration over D-Bus. Normally abrt-configuration is started by D-Bus daemon on demand, and terminates after a timeout. The server listens on com.redhat.problem.configuration address on the system bus and exports the configuration as D-Bus objects identified by D-Bus path and D-Bus interface. The configuration objects are created from D-BUS Object Introspection XML files placed in /usr/share/problems/config/interfaces directory. Each file must contain exactly one node element with one interface element and the interface must contain only property elements. The node element must also have both com.redhat.problems.configuration.ConfFile and com.rehdat.problems.configuration.DefaultConfFile annotations elements which provide path to the working configuration file, where the changes are written, and to the default configuration file. property elements can also have the path annotations but they must be specified both or neither. 'propety's name must be equal to some option from the configuration files and its type must be one of the following D-Bus types: b,i,s,as. The server allows all users to read the configuration, but modifications are authorized over PolicyKit with com.redhat.problem.configuration.update policy. Example of the configuration XML file: <node name="/com/redhat/problems/configuration/ccpp"> <annotation name="com.redhat.problems.ConfFile" value="/etc/abrt/plugins/CCpp.conf" /> <annotation name="com.redhat.problems.DefaultConfFile" value="/usr/share/abrt/conf.d/plugins/CCpp.conf" /> <interface name="com.redhat.problems.configuration.ccpp"> <property name="MakeCompatCore" type="b" access="readwrite"/> <property name="SaveBinaryImage" type="b" access="readwrite"/> <property name="VerboseLog" type="i" access="readwrite"/> <property name="DebuginfoLocation" type="s" access="readwrite"/> </interface> </node> OPTIONS
-v Log more detailed debugging information. -t NUM Exit after NUM seconds of inactivity. AUTHORS
o ABRT team SEE ALSO
abrt.conf(5) abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-CONFIGURATION(8)