Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Issue with IF condition
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Issue with IF condition Post 302907000 by anijan on Wednesday 25th of June 2014 07:43:35 AM
Old 06-25-2014
@Carlo the my response was for @Srini's input. Im yetto chk out your solution.. will get back in few mins.. Thx for the response..!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

An issue with condition statement in shell script

Hello forum members. please go through the below mentioned issue and let me know the right solution. I have to write a script which runs another script .the executable script take input parmeters.so iam writing the the script below . Sample Code:Begins #! /bin/ksh echo " enter... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If condition issue

Hello, I am using the following code #!/bin/sh chris='rerun' chris2=$1 echo "chris=$chris" echo "chris2=$chris2" if then echo "RERUN" else echo "NOT RERUN" fi (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

if condition issue

Hi, Unix Gurus, I got some issue with my script. #!/usr/bin/ksh while read newstatus do if ; then echo "It is finished " else echo "Not Finished" fi done <checkresult.txt basically, I want to read one file (the file only contains one word, but it dynamically changed),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken002
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirect stdout echo command in condition A run in condition B

hi, I have some problems in my simple script about the redirect echo stdout command inside a condition. Why is the echo command inside the elif still execute in the else command Here are my simple script After check on the two diff output the echo stdout redirect is present in two diff... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix and db2 where condition issue(new line)

Hi I am extracting a column value(DESCRIPTION) from one table and passing it to another db2 statement in a shell code to fetch some value(ID) but the value when passed in where condition is taking as newline+value. Please find the out put when executed: + echo description is ::::... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msp2244
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

if condition issue

Hi, I have prepared the below shell script for one of the requirement which accesses Informatica application and performs certain functions. But for some reason, if condition fails and scripts stops abruptly with the below error. Please let me know the where the problem is #!/bin/ksh ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Condition checking issue while if

hi, i am using a simple condition end_ct=`sqlplus -s $ORACLE_USER/$ORACLE_PASS@$ORACLE_SID << EOF select description from bravo_statistics where trunc(time_stamp)=trunc(sysdate)-1 and description='END CAT'; EOF` echo $end_ct; echo... (30 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
30 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

If Condition Issue in UNIX

Hi I am trying to do a "IF" Condition in UNIX where we compare EACH file size in a directory with a SIZE (Parameter passed) If Each File size EXCEEDS parameter passed SIZE then we manipulate the file. Somehow the IF condition do not work ?? (is this Variable decalration issue ??) ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pete.kriya
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris 11 ksh93 if condition issue

Solaris 11 ksh93 if condition issue Has anyone run into issues with Solaris 11 with ksh93 if condition where it intermittently return wrong return code? We did not see this issue in Solaris 10 with ksh88 Any thoughts? Thanks! Solaris version: SunOS t52-ccc-28 5.11 11.2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nugent
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with condition "if then elif else fi"

Hi everybody, I must get trought a shell script 3 arguments. 1st argument = $1 (can take values REP1..4) 2nd argument = $2 (can take values A..Z) 3rd arguement = $3 (also can take values A...Z) I've written this code : #!/bin/bash if then liste=/data/folder1 echo... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shellX
6 Replies
gnutls_ocsp_resp_get_response(3)				      gnutls					  gnutls_ocsp_resp_get_response(3)

NAME
gnutls_ocsp_resp_get_response - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/ocsp.h> int gnutls_ocsp_resp_get_response(gnutls_ocsp_resp_t resp, gnutls_datum_t * response_type_oid, gnutls_datum_t * response); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_ocsp_resp_t resp should contain a gnutls_ocsp_resp_t structure gnutls_datum_t * response_type_oid newly allocated output buffer with response type OID gnutls_datum_t * response newly allocated output buffer with DER encoded response DESCRIPTION
This function will extract the response type OID in and the response data from an OCSP response. Normally the response_type_oid is always "1.3.6.1.5.5.7.48.1.1" which means the response should be decoded as a Basic OCSP Response, but technically other response types could be used. This function is typically only useful when you want to extract the response type OID of an response for diagnostic purposes. Otherwise gnutls_ocsp_resp_import() will decode the basic OCSP response part and the caller need not worry about that aspect. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_ocsp_resp_get_response(3)