Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Having troubles after updating email account Post 302905815 by Unregistered on Saturday 14th of June 2014 12:19:53 PM
Old 06-14-2014
Having troubles after updating email account

Hello, I recently updated my email account and visited the activation link mailed to the new account, but the website keeps telling me that i do not have permission to visit the web i was trying to.

I tried "register.php?a=ver" to type the activation code myself, but there's no field to fill up with that information. Please, can someone tell me what's the issue? Thanks.
Unregistered

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

email account

Dear All Mine is a shared hosted domain name say mydomain.com service.. I would like to create email account info@mydomain.com through a program.. I am running on redhat linux 8. I have been asking a lot... Please somebody help me in this issue.. or recommenfd me any book which explains the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: collins
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

email account for subdomain (HOW-TO)

Hai i need to create an email account for subhost... I tried creating an unix user account... But the adduser (or) useradd command is not working in subhost login even when i entered with the root login of the subhost... If i create unix user account with root login of host, then the mail... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

email account on subhost

Hai i need to create an email account for subhost... I tried creating an unix user account... But the adduser (or) useradd command is not working in subhost login even when i entered with the root login of the subhost... If i create unix user account with root login of host, then the mail... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

email account no longer active

Hi the isp email account i signed up with a long time ago is no longer active how can i get my password reset? i know the old email address for this user name if that helps. my curent ip address would show the same city as the profile states for the username. i read this I lost my password,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: whothought1
3 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Did not received any email for account activation

hi I did not received any such email for account activation nor i am able to see any status in my profile. Am i missing anything?? :confused: Please help Appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhush782003
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

new account, not recieving email to confirm

Hello, I registered an account several hours ago, and never recieved the email registration link in my email account. Read the instructions posted here, and requested to resend registration link, and this one also has not shown up in my email acccount. yes, I've checked the bulk folder as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: denn
1 Replies

7. Programming

Creating email account prgramatically + java ?

Dear Friend, I am working on java application which requires that after successful registration an email account is created (say username@mydomain.com) for user. Is is possible to create e-mail account programatically ? Enviornment - CentOs, Tomcat Web server. CPanel is available, but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reckless_jack
0 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Restart old account, change email for account

Hi there, I may have had a typo in my email previously provided. I have doublechecked my email for Scott's reply but havent seen it, so I am creating a new post. My new email can be either one of these: <removed> or <removed> I beleive my old email was <removed by admin> thanks for your... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AKelam_MagnusA
1 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

What happens to your skype account if you close outlook.com email account?

Hello, Does anyone know what happens to your skype account if you close the outlook.com email account which are linked together? As you know they are both owned by Microsoft. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
0 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem changing the email address associated with my UNIX.com account

Hello I have had an account for many years. I have attempted to change the email address associated with my account. After logging-in to unix.com and revising my email address, I received a 're-verification' email at that new address. The first link in that email took me to a page with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: irb
1 Replies
libbonobo-activation.3(3)				 Introduction to Library Functions				 libbonobo-activation.3(3)

NAME
libbonobo-activation - GNOME Component Activation API DESCRIPTION
Activation framework for the Bonobo component system. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libbonobo-activGNOME.Component Activation API shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-component | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libbonobo-2(3), libbonoboui-2(3) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004. SunOS 5.10 31 Aug 2004 libbonobo-activation.3(3)