Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed Post 302904918 by edfair on Saturday 7th of June 2014 10:03:27 PM
Old 06-07-2014
Suspect that I have 5.0.4. Will be a day or two to verify.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi guys, I just got this new 6.0 version and i'm trying to setup a remote office to telnet to this server running sco 6.0, in previous version all i have to do is add this file under /etc/rc2.d call S99route and put the gate in that file and that was it, for some reason in 6.0 it does not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

2. SCO

Looking for openserver 5.0.5 media kit

Hello We are running a pretty old system here which needs to be re-installed. Unfortunately even if all my licences are okay, my install CD are missing in the box. I contacted sco in order to get these media kit, with no luck (product discontinued) I was wondering if some good pal would... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: qube001
5 Replies

3. SCO

OpenServer 5.0.6 Media Needed

I have a client with 5.0.6 who wants to migrate to new hardware. We have in our posession all appropriate paper software licenses. Over the years the media has vanished Can anyone assist with locating an ISO or actual CD containing OpenServer 5.0.6, please? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: theantisco
9 Replies

4. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

5. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

6. SCO

SCO Openserver 5.0.4Eb binaries needed

Hello, I'm a system administrator of Russian bowling club located in Tomsk. As a server for our management system we use SCO OpenServer 5.0.4Eb. I know that it's old and so on, but we use it because we, some time ago, bought all the bowling system in used condition, and it works well for years. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_Well
2 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.0.6 Media needed

Hi, can anyone provide me the sources for sco 5.0.6 as iso? Thanks! (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: VoidCeroOne
26 Replies

8. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

9. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
CSS::DOM::Rule::Media(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				CSS::DOM::Rule::Media(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::Rule::Media - CSS @media rule class for CSS::DOM VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
use CSS::DOM; my $media_rule = CSS::DOM->parse( '@media print { body { background: none } }' )->cssRules->[0]; # OR: use CSS::DOM::Rule::Media; my $media_rule = new CSS::DOM::Rule::Media $parent; push @{$media_rule->media}, 'print'; $media_rule->insertRule('body { background: none }') DESCRIPTION
This module implements CSS @media rules for CSS::DOM. It inherits from CSS::DOM::Rule and implements the CSSMediaRule DOM interface. METHODS
media Returns the MediaList associated with the @media rule (or a plain list in list context). This defaults to an empty list. You can pass a comma-delimited string to the MediaList's "mediaText" method to set it. cssRules In scalar context, this returns a CSS::DOM::RuleList object (simply a blessed array reference) of CSS::DOM::Rule objects. In list context it returns a list. insertRule ( $css_code, $index ) Parses the rule contained in the $css_code, inserting it the @media rule's list of subrules at the given $index. deleteRule ( $index ) Deletes the rule at the given $index. SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM CSS::DOM::Rule CSS::DOM::MediaList perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::Rule::Media(3pm)