Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem loading default date column in sqlldr Post 302903070 by SriniShoo on Friday 23rd of May 2014 10:46:59 PM
Old 05-23-2014
I guess the issue is 'new line character' at date format definition in the last but one line

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

loading problem in XP help!!!!!!!!!!!

have a azuse mother borad 1600Mhz ram 512 hd 40gb will not install windows want to finish but will not take it! Is this a hard ware problem or a virus i use av norton 2002 and nod32 think got a virus not shure xp will not load any more (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem of Data Loading....

i am studying a script which is used for data loading. it has functions which deletes all the existing data before loading and then loads new fresh data. but i am stuck up at function Replace into table ( col 1,col 2....) Does this signify All Inserts. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LPAR Loading Problem

I'm having a major problem trying to load a LPAR. I've got through the HMC and shutdown and then activated the LPAR and it only gets to the Operator Panel Value of 0517. Now from some research I've found that this is to do with loading the rootvg. ( I think ) On the actual terminal all I get is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KeesH
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Application Loading problem

I install a software xchm for opening chm files. I install software and also its required libraries. But when i start it; no GUI appears. Application got halt. Process name also appears in process list when i run top command. Appliation continously using cpu but no GUI appears. Please tell me... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
7 Replies

5. SuSE

sqlldr : charset conversion while loading ?

Hi, I am a newbie to Linux(Suse).I am facing a problem with 'sqlldr' utility while trying to upload data to Database tables.My backend is Oracle and is using the UTF8 encoding format.I am trying to load a datafile which contains some Western European Characters.While loading am getting an... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

value too large for column : sqlldr

Hi, I am a newbie to Linux(Suse).I am facing a problem with 'sqlldr' utility while trying to upload data to Database tables.My backend is Oracle and is using the UTF8 encoding format.I am trying to load a datafile which contains some Western European Characters.While loading am getting an error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
1 Replies

7. Linux

Problem in loading library

I am trying to run seagull tool. But when i start it following error shown |E|Unable to open library file error |A|STOP log Please help me how i can recover from it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

loading Binary files with SQLLDR

Hi, Can anyonr please tell how to load a binary file through SQLLDR. I have the structure of the binary file in a seperate lb file but I don't know how to feed it to the sqlldr. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snowline84
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenBoot Loading Problem

I am using a SunBlade 100 system and accidently set a new alias for keyboard, now when it start it gives the following error, The selected input device has no read routine. Keyboard not present using ttya for input and output. Now i cannot execute any commands on the OBP and i just gets... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumwhriblong
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Facing problem in the sqlldr & shell script

Guys i am facing two problems : (1) when i create the sql loader file the date format i m getting is this 28-DEC-11 12.03.14.107137 AM; for this i m using this script but unable to load the files trailing nullcols ( SERIALNO, AMOUNT, CLASS, MDN, VDATE "to_date(:TIMESTAMP, 'DD-MON-YY... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xal_kaushi
6 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)                                                 General Commands Manual                                                ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)