Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302897833 by BamBam0077 on Wednesday 16th of April 2014 09:29:28 AM
Old 04-16-2014
I am currently just a web developer but applying for diploma of website development & I will be also learning Python in my spare time to advance my knowledge / challenge my Autism.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
sasl_checkapop(3SASL)			      Simple Authentication Security Layer Library Functions			     sasl_checkapop(3SASL)

NAME
sasl_checkapop - check an APOP challenge or response SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lsasl [ library ... ] #include <sasl/sasl.h> int sasl_checkapop(sasl_conn_t *conn, const char *challenge, unsigned challen, const char *response, unsigned resplen); DESCRIPTION
The sasl_checkapop() interface checks an APOP challenge or response. APOP is an option POP3 authentication command that uses a shared secret password. See RFC 1939. If sasl_checkapop() is called with a NULL challenge, sasl_checkapop() will check to see if the APOP mechanism is enabled. PARAMETERS
conn The sasl_conn_t for which the request is being made challenge The challenge sent to the client challen The length of challenge response The client response resplens The length of response RETURN VALUES
sasl_checkapop() returns an integer that corresponds to a SASL error code. ERRORS
SASL_OK Indicates that the authentication is complete All other error codes indicate an error situation that must be handled, or the authentication session should be quit. See sasl_errors(3SASL) for information on SASL error codes. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |SUNWlibsasl | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Obsolete | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
sasl_errors(3SASL), attributes(5) Meyers, J. and Rose, M. RFC 1939, Post Office Protocol - Version 3. Network Working Group. May 1996. SunOS 5.10 14 Oct 2003 sasl_checkapop(3SASL)