Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302897833 by BamBam0077 on Wednesday 16th of April 2014 09:29:28 AM
Old 04-16-2014
I am currently just a web developer but applying for diploma of website development & I will be also learning Python in my spare time to advance my knowledge / challenge my Autism.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
bedup(8)							       bedup								  bedup(8)

NAME
bedup - program for deduplication program with additional knowledge of burp SYNOPSIS
bedup [options] A file deduplication program with additional knowledge of burp storage directories. This program comes with the burp backup and restore package. OPTIONS
-c path Path to config file (default: /etc/burp/burp.conf). -g <list of group names> Only run on the directories of clients that are in one of the groups specified. The list is comma-separated. To put a client in a group, use the 'dedup_group' option in the client configuration file on the server. -h|-? Print help text and exit. -l Hard link any duplicate files found. -m <number> Maximum number of hard links to a single file. (non-burp mode only - in burp mode, use the max_hardlinks option in the configuration file) The default is 10000. On ext3, the maximum number of links possible is 32000, but space is needed for the normal operation of burp. -n <list of directories> Non-burp mode. Deduplicate any (set of) directories. -v Print version and exit. By default, bedup will read /etc/burp/burp.conf and deduplicate client storage directories using special knowledge of the structure. With '-n', this knowledge is turned off and you have to specify the directories to deduplicate on the command line. Running with '-n' is therefore dangerous if you are deduplicating burp storage directories. BUGS
If you find bugs, please report them to the email list. See the website <http://burp.grke.net/> for details. AUTHOR
The main author of Burp is Graham Keeling. COPYRIGHT
See the LICENCE file included with the source distribution. February 10, 2012 bedup(8)